HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the Group C Recruitment on 15th April 2023. Over 31000 vacancies are available for the same. This is a huge opportunity for those seeking employment. The application process is from 15th April to 5th May 2023. Candidates can find all the relevant information in the article below.
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 – Notification PDF
Download the notification for the recruitment here:
HSSC Group C 2023 – Notification Overview
Let’s take an overview of the notification and go over the basic information:
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post/Exam Name||Group C|
|Application opens on||15th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||5th May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates planning to apply for recruitment should be aware of the dates of recruitment. The following table will provide the important dates for HSSC Group C recruitment.
|Application process begins||15th April 2023|
|Application process ends||5th May 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Written Exam Result||To be notified|
|Personality Test||To be notified|
HSSC Group C Notification 2023 – Vacancies
The following vacancies have been announced for the recruitment
|Common Graduate Level Posts||6392|
|Higher Secondary Level Posts||5762|
|Fire Operator cum Drivers||2063|
|Junior Engineers (Civil)||880|
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should make sure to check the official eligibility criteria before applying for any exam. Here are the details for the eligibility for the posts you can apply for through the HSSC Group C exam
Candidates aged between 21 to 42 years can apply for the recruitment announced by HSSC.
The educational qualifications for the posts available through JKPSC CCE are as follows-
- Candidates must have completed their 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must have a CET passed certificate with minimum required marks.
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
HSSC Group C 2023 – Application Process
Candidates can directly apply for the HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 exam through the link below:
How to Apply
Interested candidates should use the following steps to apply for the recruitment-
- Visit the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Haryana Staff Selection Commission Website’.
- Go to the ‘What’s New’ tab.
- Click on ‘Application Form for Recruitment to Group C Posts(s)’
- Click on the ‘CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT TO GROUP C POST(S)’
- A page showing the start and end date of the application process will appear. Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter the required details and login to fill the form as instructed.
- Keep a printed copy of the application form for reference.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fees to apply for HSSC Group C recruitment.
HSSC Group C Recruitment – Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus and exam scheme for the respective posts through the link below:
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
A1. HSSC released the notification for the Group C posts recruitment exam 2023 on 15th April 2023.
A2. The application process for UPSC CMS began on 15th April 2023 and will close on 5th May 2023.
- SSC Stenographer Notification 2024, Check the Details
- IBPS AFO Notification 2023 Out for 500 Vacancies, Download PDF
- UPSC IFoS Notification 2024, Exam Dates and Latest Update
- CSIR NET 2023 Notification Out, Direct Download Link
- UPSC CSE Notification 2024, Exam Calendar and Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.