JKPSC CCE 2023
JKPSC CCE 2023: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission put out the notification for CCE 2023. The Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) is for 75 posts. The notification came out on 13th April 2023. The process of application started on 17th April 2023 and will close on 16th May 2023. Candidates can read the article for further information on the exam.
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Notification Download
Candidates can download the notification for reference in PDF format from the link below
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Overview
Let’s take an overview of the notification and go over the basic information:
|Recruitment Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Examination|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Application opens on||17th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16th May 2023|
|Last Date to make Changes||19th May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Important Dates
The following dates should be kept in mind while applying for the exam:
|Application process begins||17th April 2023|
|Application process ends||16th May 2023|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date – Prelims||23rd July 2023|
|Prelims Result||To be notified|
|Exam Date – Mains||2nd Week of November 2023|
|Mains Result||To be notified|
|Personality Test||To be notified|
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Vacancies
The following vacancies have been announced for the recruitment
|Item No.||Department||OM||SC||ST||OSC||ALC/ IB||RBA||PSP||EWS||Total|
|01||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||13||02||02||01||01||02||01||03||25|
|02||J&K Accounts (G) Service||13||02||02||01||01||03||01||02||25|
|03||J&K Police (G) Service||12||02||03||01||01||03||01||02||25|
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should make sure to check the official eligibility criteria before applying for any exam. Here the details for the eligibility for the posts you can apply for through JKPSC CCE Prelims.
|Sr. No.||Category||Max.Age Limit in Years||Not born before||Not born After|
|(ii)||Reserved Category Candidates and In-Service Candidates||34||01.01.1989||01.01.2002|
|(iii)||Physically Challenged Candidates||35||01.01.1988||01.01.2002|
The educational qualifications for the posts available through JKPSC CCE are as follows-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by the Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree from a recognized University.
The candidate seeking to apply for the advertised posts shall be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O. 1229 (E) dated 31.03.2020 and S.O. 1245(E) dated 03.04.2020, read with Notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O. 166 dated 18.05.2020 and as amended from time to time.
The candidate must possess a Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed on or before the cut-off date i.e. last date of submission of online application forms.
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Application Process and Application Fees
Candidates can apply for JKPSC CCE 2023 by first registering themselves on JKPSC through the link below and then following the given instructions
The following steps should be followed to apply for the recruitment process
- Visit the official website of JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission) at https://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the homepage.
- Select ‘Jobs/Online Application’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Combined Competitive Preliminary’ tab and click ‘Apply’.
- The page opens to the registration portal with exam details. Click on the Apply button.
- Register yourself by providing the necessary details, such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After successful registration, log in using your credentials.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details, such as personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee online mode using your preferred payment method.
- Review the application form and submit it.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates have to pay an application fee when they apply for recruitment. The following is the fee to be remitted by candidates:
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Selection Process and Syllabus
The selection process consists of 3 stages-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam and Personality Test/Interview
JKPSC CCE 2023 Preliminary Exam
This will consist of two papers- General Studies-I and General Studies-II.
|S. No.||Subjects/ Topic||Marks assigned|
There will be a 1/3rd negative marking for each incorrect answer. Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in GS-I and 33% in GS-II to qualify for Mains.
- Current events of National and International importance
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography–Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and Governance–Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development–Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change–that do not require subject specialization General Science; Note: Questions pertaining to the state of Jammu & Kashmir may also be asked in this paper.
JKPSC CCE 2023 Mains Exam
Consists of a written test and a personality test. The written exam will have 8 papers as follows
(Indian Heritage, Culture, History, Geography of the World and Society)
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice, and International Relations)
(Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security, and Disaster Management)
(Ethics, Integrity, Attidtide)
|Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
|Written Test Total||1750|
This is the syllabus for each of the papers in the Mains exam.
i. Comprehension of given passages
ii. Precis Writing
iii. Usage and Vocabulary
iv. Short Essays
(The paper will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of a qualifying nature only. The marks obtained in this paper will not be counted for the final ranking.)
Candidates will be expected to write essays on given topics.
For the details regarding the remaining General Studies papers, candidates can find refer the PDF linked here:
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Salary and Job Description
Candidates can find the salary information for various posts in the table given below-
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||9,300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4800 (now revised to 47600-151100)|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||9,300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4800 (now revised to 47600-151100)|
|J&K Police (G) Service||9,300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4800 (now revised to 47600-151100)|
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Conclusion
That’s all for the JKPSC CCE 2023 notification. Further announcements and details will be updated in this blog. Candidates should also make sure to keep track of announcements on the official website as well.
JKPSC CCE 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The JKPSC CCE 2023 notification was released on 13th April 2023.
A2. The application process for JKPSC CCE 2023 started on 17th April 2023.
A3. A2. The application process for JKPSC CCE 2023 ends on 16th May 2023.
A4. The application fee for open merit for JKPSC CCE 2023 is ₹1000/-.
A5. The application fee for reserved category for JKPSC CCE 2023 is ₹500/-.
- IBPS AFO Notification 2023 Out for 500 Vacancies, Download PDF
- UPSC CSE Notification 2024, Exam Calendar and Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- CSIR NET 2023 Notification Out, Direct Download Link
- TNPSC AAO & AHO Notification 2023, Apply Online Link
- Kerala B.Ed Notification 2024, Exam Dates and Latest Update
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.