The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recently concluded with the mains round of IBPS PO examination after the result declaration. Candidates selected in the Mains round were eagerly waiting for the IBPS PO Interview dates which is now released by the authorities. In this blog, we will be providing you with the links for IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2019 download. Let’s start with the blog to further know more details about the interview and its preparations.
IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2019-20 – Important Dates
- Date of Commencement for Download of Interview Call Letter: 14th Jan 2020
- End Date for Download of Interview Call Letter: 06th Feb 2020
IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2019-20 – Download Link
Selected Candidates can click on the link below to download the IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2019-2020:
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppot9jul19/clinta_jan20/login.php?appid=444c266454bcc1fee2cbb7fa5dae1d09″ target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Interview Call Letter Here[/gdlr_button]
IBPS PO Interview – Tips For Candidates
Candidates have to keep in mind the following proverb = “The first impression is the best impression”
A person is judged by the dress he is wearing, his attitude, his emotional outlook and the level of confidence. On account of vast experience, the board members can judge any candidate on his first appearance itself.
- Please wear a neat full-length trouser and one full-length shirt. Preferably the shirt should be white or light-colored. The candidate should wear neatly polished shoes. A necktie can improve the personality of the individual considerably.
- Girls can wear a neat churidar or saree as comfortable. They can choose either plain or minimal print clothing. Loud prints and color should be avoided.
IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2019 – The Interview Process
The board members have very limited time at their disposal and they usually spend ten to fifteen minutes for a candidate. The candidate should be confident enough to utilize the entire time earmarked for the interview in answering the questions posed by the board members politely, calmly and in a crisp manner. The answer should be upto the point and lengthy answers should be avoided. The candidate should keep his hands on his laps in a relaxed manner and the communication should be free and effective. The candidate can select the language according to his convenience; however, known to the board members. There is no need for the candidate to rush with many points for a single question. They have to bear in mind that the selection is based upon their answering ability, attitude towards the board members, involvement in answering the questions and above all good command over their communication ability. A candidate might have answered only a few questions; however, he may be getting better marks on account of the qualities mentioned above. The following strategy is adopted by the board members during the course of the interview:
- Once the candidate occupies their seat, they is advised to tell briefly about themselves. The candidate should utilize the opportunity to tell about themselves, their family, qualification, experience, and strengths.
- While one board member is engaged in posing the questions to the candidate, the other members utilize the opportunity to evaluate the candidate in regard to the attitude, level of confidence and communication ability.
- Sometimes, two to three board members will be engaged in posing the questions while the remaining members will be mere spectators.
- The candidate is awarded marks as allotted by the entire board members
- During the course of the interview, the candidate should keep his eye contact with the entire board members in order to keep himself comfortable.
- Once the candidate completes their self-introduction, the members used to pose questions on banking, the latest trends in the economy and any other issues related to politics and current affairs.
- The candidate should read a quality booklet consisting of banking concepts. They should spend some time reading some business magazines and local magazines in order to know the recent trends.
- There may be one or two questions on the subjects in which the candidate had acquired their graduation or post-graduation qualifications.
- In case the candidate is appearing for interview for selection in a particular bank, more questions will be asked about the bank, its performance, its headquarters, NPA level, ranking amongst other banks, etc.,
- During the last phase of the interview, depending upon the answering ability of the candidate, the members can pose practical questions in order to evaluate the logical ability of the candidate.
In a nutshell, the candidate should be capable of utilizing the time in answering the questions in the best manner apart from maintaining a positive body language.
IBPS PO Interview Call letter 2019-2020 – Preparation Strategy
To help you with your interview preparations, we have brought an all-round course focussing on IBPS PO Interview preparations. It includes pointers on Preparation, Expected questions, Dress code and Body Language in the interview through a series of sessions, sample interview, doubt resolution by Experts, etc.
Let’s have look in details as to what all it will cover:
- Live Classes on Banking & Financial Awareness
- Expected Questions
- Tips on Personality Development
- Sample Interview
All this with an additional 1:1 mock interview to give you a real-time experience of the actual interview. The batch is commencing from 14th Jan 2020 only on our Oliveboard Edge Platform. Join Now and Utilize the most of it. You can avail the 50% instant off going on right away.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test