JKSSB has released the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam date and is scheduled to held on 27th of March, 2022. In this blog, we will discuss the JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings, the time schedule for the whole exam day, and important instructions related to COVID that candidates should stay informed of. Since the exam will be offline, candidates should carefully read the instructions regarding how to indicate answers. These instructions will help you prepare for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- JK Police SI Shift Timings
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
- JK Police SI Exam 2022 – General Instructions for Candidates
- JK Police SI Exam Pattern
- JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings – FAQs
JK Police SI Shift Timings
JK Police SI exam 2022 is going to be held on 27th of March, 2022 12:00 noon to 02:00 P.M. It is expected that the JK Police SI exam will be conducted in one shift. Candidates need to follow COVID-19 safety norms. The Exam Shift Timings are mentioned below.
JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings To Be Conducted On 27 March 2022
|Shift 1||12:00 noon to 2:00 pm|
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
The following time includes the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift.
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam Start Time||12:00 noon|
|Exam End Time||2:00 PM|
JK Police SI Exam 2022 – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.
JK Police SI Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows: –
- The JKSSB written examination will have 120 objective-type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The total marks of the Examination are 150
- The questions will be set in English only.
- The duration of the JKSSB written Examination is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative marking is applicable. For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be of Graduation level.
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for every wrong answer|
JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings – FAQs
The JK Police SI Exam is scheduled to be held on 27 March 2022 from12:00 noon to 02:00 P.M
The JK Police SI exam is expected to held in one shift.
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series