MPSC STI Salary 2023
The examination for the position of State Tax Inspector is held by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The MPSC hires qualified individuals for public service employment in Maharashtra, and the MPSC is based in Mumbai.
In this regard, the MPSC will hold a State Tax Inspector test to fill 66 positions. Preliminary and main examinations are the two parts of this test. MPSC STI is a common civil service test in many state-level exams. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is anticipated to hold the State Tax Inspector (STI) Exam in the near future. Applicants studying for this test should be aware of the MPSC STI Salary and MPSC STI Job Profile.
MPSC STI Salary
The essential element most applicants rely on before applying for a given position is the salary. During their employment, a State Tax Inspector (STI) earns a modest income as well as several perks. Exams for various positions such as Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), and (STI)State Tax Inspector are held by the MPSC. All of the positions have the same wage range. Take a look at the table below to learn more about the STI wage structure.
|Organization Name||MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||STI (State Tax Inspector)|
|Pay Commission||7th pay commission|
|Salary Range||INR 38,600 to INR 1,22,800 (per month)|
Candidates must score higher than the MPSC Subordinate Services Cut-off marks to be considered for the State Tax Inspector position. Only then will they be considered for the STI position.
MPSC STI In Hand Salary
The State Tax Inspector is paid well by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Monthly in-hand remuneration for a State Tax Inspector typically ranges from Rs. 38,600 to Rs. 1,22,800. Employees are, however, awarded monthly dearness allowances in addition to their base income. As a result, the sum of the pay plus allowances becomes the State Tax Inspector’s monthly in-hand salary (STI).
MPSC STI Salary Slip
After each payment cycle, a State Tax Inspector receives the paycheck slip for the preceding month’s wages. That slip contains all of the information of the preceding month’s deductions and allowances. You may also use this pay stub to file your taxes and apply for a loan.
MPSC STI Perks & Benefits
Now that you know how much the STI (State Tax Inspector) makes let’s look at the specifics of the additional perks and advantages that come with the job. The extra perks that a State Tax Inspector enjoys are listed below:
- Medical benefits: Employees will be covered by the company’s health insurance for the duration of their employment.
- HRA (House Rent Allowance): The corporation provides a house rent allowance to workers for ease of settlement.
- Transport allowances are a set sum granted by the firm to workers to allow them to travel for work.
- Pensions: The corporation offers a variety of pension plans to its workers, including those for services, invalidity, war injuries, and disability.
- Ration: It is a set amount given to employees by the corporation for their daily ration or meals.
- Natural disasters: The corporation offers awards to its employees in the event of a natural disaster.
- Individual maintenance allowance: The corporation provides workers with funds to meet their everyday necessities, such as haircut allowances, washing allowances, food allowances, and clothing allowances.
The State Tax Inspector receives several perks from the MPSC, and the Maharashtra government also gives employees fewer privileges and allowances during their trial term.
MPSC STI Job Profile
State Tax Inspectors typically serve a two-year probationary period. Candidates must complete their probation period to earn a good position with the MPSC. Candidates must demonstrate their hard work and be particularly cautious throughout this phase to earn permanent employment with the MPSC. A State Tax Inspector is responsible for a variety of duties. The following are some of the most common duties that a State Tax Inspector must perform.
- Handle a variety of tax-related issues.
- Cases involving the payment of Sales Tax by dealers/vendors are handled.
- Examine defaulters through visits and interviews and send them official notices concerning tax payments.
- Organize and supervise technical and junior clerical personnel.
- Provide direction on how to implement tax laws.
- Examine your financial records.
- Budget and resource management
- Carry out the Panchnama for the purpose of tying up the property.
- Arrange for a property auction and attend it.
In the MPSC, a State Tax Inspector typically can advance to the highest level. If the State Tax Inspector’s remuneration is between Rs. 38,600 and Rs. 1,22,800, they will be assigned a higher position.
MPSC STI Salary 2023 – Conclusion
Before completing the online application, applicants should read the rules carefully. Aspirants should read this page carefully since it provides all necessary information on the MPSC STI Salary and MPSC STI Job Profile. To be eligible for this exam, applicants must study extensively. I hope that this article has provided you with enough information on the curriculum to assist you in making appropriate plans.
You can find more blogs like this on the Oliveboard website. Now is the time to get serious about your preparation. Make a study plan and make sure you remember what you’ve learned. Always keep in mind that hard work pays rewards. As a result, continue to go forward with zeal. You will, without a doubt, be successful.
MPSC STI Salary 2023 – FAQ’s
Ans. Monthly remuneration for a state tax inspector ranges from Rs. 38,600 to Rs. 1,22,800.
Ans. STI has a two-year probationary term.
Ans. No, you cannot take the MPSC test after completing your 12th grade since the MPSC exam requires a Bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement.
Ans. Except for the English component, the MPSC STI test will be multilingual, including sections in both English and Marathi.
- MPSC STI Salary & Job Profile 2023, Check In Hand Salary
- MPSC STI Vacancy- Process of Selection, Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC STI Result- Process to Download, Cut Off, Merit List
- MPSC STI Answer Key- Process to Download, Answer Key
- MPSC STI Exam Date- Exam Pattern, Admit Card
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.