The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have released a notification for RSMSSB Recruitment for Information Assistant vacancies. RSMSSB IA Recruitment candidates who are unemployed and looking for work can apply for post-Rajasthan IA positions. You may learn more by reading the entire article. RSMSSB Jobs will be available to apply for online. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the position of Information Assistant can apply for the job online at the official website. Candidates can learn more about job openings, including educational requirements, age restrictions, application procedures apply online using the Rajasthan Information Assistant Application Form. The exam takes place in two phases namely Stage 1 and Stage 2
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
The overview relating to the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam has been given below in the following table –
|Name of the Post
|Rajasthan Information Assistant
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Department
|Department of information technology and communication (DOITC )
|Category of the Job
|Contract and fixed salary basis
|Type of the Job
|Full time and Government job ( Contract basis )
Rajasthan Information Assistant Application Form
The application form for 1300 vacant Information Assistant positions can be filled online on the official website. Only online forms will be accepted by the examination body. The department will not accept the offline form.
The procedure for filing the application form has been given below –
- Visit the DOITC’s official website.
- Now move to the section on recruitment.
- Check out the link for the Information Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- Now go to the Apply Online link and fill out the form.
- To begin, complete the registration form and generate a User Name and Password.
- Now login and fill up the required fields with your personal information like name, father’s name, address, etc.
- Upload all of the required documents like photograph, 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheet, caste certificate, etc.
- Choose a payment method and pay the application fee using a credit card or a challan.
- Make a final submission after double-checking the application form.
- Now you can save your application form on your computer, mobile phone or laptop.
- Always take a print of the form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying For Rajasthan Information Assistant
The eligibility criteria for filing the application form for the post of Rajasthan Information Assistant include Age Limit and educational qualifications. The same has been given below –
The minimum qualification required for the post of Information Assistant is as follows-
- Graduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, computer application, computer science, and engineering or electronics.
- Three years diploma in computer engineering, computer science, computer application, or post polytechnic diploma in computer application.
- Typing speed of 20 wpm in Hindi and English is necessary.
The candidates should be aged between 21 to 35 years as of 01 January 2021 to apply for the post of Rajasthan Information Assistant
The application fees to be paid for the filing of the Rajasthan Information Assistant Application Form is given below as per the different category of candidates –
|Category of Candidates
|Amount of Application Fees
Payment of Application Fees
The application fees to be paid for the filing of the Rajasthan Information Assistant Application Form can only be paid online through the official website at the time of filing the application. There are various methods of payment that are acceptable such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
The candidates who want to obtain the post of Rajasthan Information Assistant must make the application within the due dates through the official website. We hope the article would have given you the required information regarding the Rajasthan Information Assistant Application Form, the procedure to file the Application Form, application fees as well as the eligibility criteria including the age limit and the educational qualifications. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is responsible for conducting various exams to recruit Information Assistant
The official website of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The exam admit card of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam will be released 15 days before the date of the exam.
The application form for the post of Rajasthan Information Assistant can be filed online through the official website.
The Application Fees are different for different categories of candidates. For the general category of candidates, it is Rs. 450, for SC and ST category of candidates it is Rs. 250, and for the OBC/SBC Category candidates, the fee is Rs. 350.
There are two phases in the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam namely stage 1 and stage 2
- 23 February 2024 Current Affairs in English
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2024 For 3000 Posts
- ICAR IARI Assistant Salary 2024, Complete Salary Structure
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility 2024, Age, Educational Qualification & More
- ICAR IARI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off 2024, Category Wise Cut Off
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.