Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) sets the MP Police SI Eligibility criteria and releases official notification for MP Police SI exam 2021. Aspiring candidates interested to appear for the exam need to be updated regarding recruitment. There are age reservations and relaxations in the eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to the reserved category. The relaxations are as per the regulations and norms of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- MP Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- MP Police SI Vacancy 2021
- Apply Online For Sub Inspector
- MP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
- Documents For Verification For MP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
MP Police SI Eligibility Criteria
Nationality, Age Limit and Educational Qualifications are taken into consideration the candidates appearing for the exam. There are certain standards for candidates regarding physical fitness.
Aspirants who begin preparing to meet MP Police SI Eligibility criteria should be citizens of India.
The age of the candidates should be within 18 to 25 years on the last date of the application process. Given below are age relaxations for natives of Madhya Pradesh –
|Male (Unreserved)||18 years||33 years|
|Females (Unreserved) Male/Female (Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward ClassEmployees of Official/Corporate/Mandal/Autonomous Organizations||18 years||38 years|
A graduate from a recognized university or college in India can appear in the exam conducted by MPPEB. Details are as under for post-specific educational qualifications to meet MP Police SI Eligibility criteria for technical posts –
|Subedar||Graduate degree or equivalent from a government recognized university|
|SI (District Force)||Graduate degree or equivalent from a government recognized university|
|SI (Special Branch)||Graduation degree or equivalent from a government recognized university|
|SI (QD)||Specialization in Math’s, Physics, and Chemistry or graduation degree from a government recognized university|
|SI (Radio)||A 3-year diploma in Electronics/Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering from a government recognized university|
|SI (Finger Prints)||Specialization in Math’s, Physics, and Chemistry or graduation degree from a government recognized university|
|Platoon Commander||Graduation degree or equivalent from a government recognized university|
|SI (Ordinance)||A 3-year diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a government recognized technical university|
The examination taken by MPPEB requires physical measurements of candidates to appear in it.
|Height||167.5 cms||152.4 cms|
|Chest||81 (expandable till 86)||Nil|
Some tasks will be given to candidates to be completed within a given time in a physical fitness test. Candidates have to make sure that they meet the physical requirements for the test.
|800-meter race||2 minutes 40 seconds||3 minutes 30 seconds||3 minutes 15 seconds|
|Long Jump||13 feet||10 feet||10 feet|
|Shot Put||9 feet (7.260 kg)||15 feet (4 kg)||15 feet (7.260 kg)|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Candidates only have to give attention to eligibility criteria as there is no limit on the number of attempts for the exam. This leads to candidates applying for the examination a number of times.
Applicants having 2 or more children and if one of them is born after January 26, 2001, are not liable to apply for the Sub Inspector post. Those who can produce proof that they are domicile of Madhya Pradesh can avail reservations for the reserved category of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Police SI Vacancy 2021
A total number of 611 vacancies had been announced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates have to meet MP Police SI Eligibility criteria and reservation of seats will be done as per norms followed by the government of the state.
|SI (District Force)||208||83||66||58||415|
|SI (Special Branch)||20||12||5||Nil||37|
|SI (Finger Prints)||Nil||Nil||1||Nil||1|
Apply Online For Sub Inspector
The process of application and recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector will begin after the release of the official notification. Application forms can be filled by candidates via the online portal of MPPEB. Applicants need to login into the portal with their credentials and basic information. Candidates can crop and resize the scans of their documents with free photo cropping and resizing tool on the website. It is a must for candidates to stay updated for MP Police SI Eligibility criteria by visiting the official website.
MP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
Applicants applying for the post of Sub Inspector have to appear in three stages. It is a must to clear in all the stages for the selection to the post.
- Written Examination – A number of objective-based questions are a part of it that covers technical and non-technical subjects. Written exam for posts comprises Paper 1 and Paper 2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths are the subjects in Paper 1 meant for technical posts. Hindi, General Knowledge and English are the subjects in Paper 2 meant for both technical and non-technical posts.
- Physical Measurement Test – It is compulsory for candidates to be successful in the first stage to reach the Physical Measurement Test. Verification of documents takes place in the second stage. The physical requirements for the post of Sub Inspector test the candidates for their health to be fit.
- Physical Proficiency Exam – The third stage is the physical proficiency test and successful candidates are called in for it. Some tasks are given to the candidates, and it needs to be appropriately performed. This is crucial to meet MP Police SI Eligibility criteria for posts to reach the final stage.
- Interview – The final stage is the interview and is conducted for 10 marks. It is arranged by Police Department and the State Government appoints a selection committee to take the interview.
Documents For Verification For MP Police SI Recruitment 2021
The following original and photocopies of documents must be kept ready after the selection process for verification: Community, Nativity, and Birth Certificate, Declaration of Unemployment, School Certificate, Medical Certificate, Creamy Layer Certificate, Domicile Certificate and No Objection certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no negative marking for the wrong answers in the exam.
For Technical posts, 2 hours is the time duration and for Non-Technical posts, 3 hours is the time duration.
Besides a citizen of India, a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania and settled in India permanently are eligible for appear for the exam.
- एमपी पुलिस एसआई रिक्तियां: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न
- MP Police SI Vacancy: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
- MP Police SI Result: Overview, Details, Result Analysis, Cut-Off
- MP Police SI Answer Key: Overview, Answer Key 2021, Results
- MP Police SI Exam Date: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series