Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released a notification for recruitment for sub-inspector (SI) posts amongst other posts. The notification was made available on the official website of RPSC – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The online application process for Rajasthan Police SI is open from 9 June 2021 and ended on 23 June 2021. Candidates interested in applying for the post should hurry since the last date will be 23 June 2021. The process for online application for the post of Rajasthan Police SI started on 9 June 2021. After the process of application for the post ends and the written exams are conducted, the information regarding Rajasthan Police SI Cut Off Marks 2021 will be released.
- How to know Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
- Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
- Rajasthan Police SI Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2018-19)
- Factors Affecting Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
- Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Final Selection Cut-Off
How to know Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
Here are the steps to know Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off
Step 1: logon to the official website of RPSC
Step 2: click the dashboard section for the exam
Step 3: click the link for cut-off to display a list of categories and the associated cut-offs.
Step 4: check Rajasthan Police cut off marks for SI for all categories for 2021
Step 5: Click on the Download button. This will save the file on your device.
Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
Every year, the Board fixes a minimum qualifying mark, called the cut off mark, for the written examination for the post of SI in Rajasthan Police. If you obtain marks in the written exam equal to or more than the cut off marks, you will qualify to move further on in the process of selection for the recruitment of SI in Rajasthan Police. Other than the cut off marks, the passing percentage for each paper in the written examination is 36%, with an aggregate of 40%. The cut off marks are different for each category and declared only after the written exam. Since the examination for 2021 has as yet not been held, the table below is from the 2018-19 year’s exam and will give you some idea of what kind of cut off to expect in each category
Rajasthan Police SI Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2018-19)
Also Read: Rajasthan Police SI Preparation Strategy
Factors Affecting Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks
Each year, the Rajasthan Police SI Cut-Off Marks are different. Why is this so? The reason for different cut off marks and the factors that affect the cut off marks are given below.
- How many candidates appear for the exam is a significant deciding factor. If many candidates get high marks, then the cut off will be higher.
- How many vacancies have been advertised – the more the number of vacancies, the lower will be the cut-off marks, the fewer the number of vacancies, the higher will be the cut-off marks.
- How difficult the written Examination was – the more complex the written examination, the lower will be the cut-off marks, the easier the written examination, the higher will be the cut off marks.
- Which category is the candidate in – the cut-off mark for different categories is different. For example, the General category cut-off marks are higher than those for the SC/ST category.
Based on the cut-off marks in previous years, an estimate has been made of what a candidate can expect for Cut-Off Marks in 2021. Please note that these are just estimates and not the officially declared cut off marks from the Board.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Final Selection Cut-Off
Those candidates who are declared as having qualified for the written examination are eligible for the next stage in selecting for SI in Rajasthan Police. The next stage is the PET (Physical Efficiency Test). PET carries a maximum of 100 marks. To qualify in PET, the candidate must obtain a minimum of 50 marks or 50% marks. Only then will the candidate move on to the next stage and on to the process of final selection.
The next stage after clearing PET is the final interview. Post the interview, a merit list will be made and declared. This merit list is made based on the marks which the candidate scored both during the written examination and at the time of the interview. The Rajasthan Police SI Final Cut Off scores would be updated after the result is declared.
The Rajasthan Police SI Cut Off Marks of the previous years, which can be found on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, are a good indicator of what to expect in the Rajasthan Police SI examination for 2021. It is also possible that this year the cut off marks will be higher because the number of candidates appearing for the examination is expected to be higher. The examination is being postponed due to the pandemic situation, and this should give you more time to be well prepared to qualify even if the cut off marks are higher than the previous year. So, study well, with total concentration and best of luck.
Cut off Marks are released after the written exam stage is over
The Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector cut-off marks are set by the Board.
Based on how the candidates have performed in the written exam, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission set a new cut-off.
Yes, the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Cutoff score are different every year.
The Admit Card for the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Examination will be available on Rajasthan Public Service Commission rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Admit Card will be made available about 15-20 days before the exam.
No, there is no provision for this. Once allotted, the examination centre cannot be changed.
Yes. The website is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें