Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) has recently released the Recruitment Official Notification CEN01/2019. The RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted for the recruitment of 35,277 candidates for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) posts. There are vacancies for both Graduate and Non-Graduate. This notification includes the post of RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist under the Graduate Level. This post has a total of 3164 vacancies, with Medical Standards of A-2 and the 7th CPC level being 5. In this blog, we will help you understand the in-depth details of RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist Job Profile, Salary & Future Prospects.
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant(JAA) Cum Typist – Job Profile
JOB PROFILE: A Junior Account Assistant works in Department of Finance and accounts. A Junior Accounts Assistant is responsible for the Clearing of bills, if anything needs to be purchased and has to be verified to process the order further. Some of the main responsibilities which a Junior Accounts Assistant is entitled with are as follows;
- To ensure that the accounts of the railways are within the guidelines and rules set by the management.
- Discussions of budgets in consultations with other departments and analysing the procedures needed for budgetary control can be written down in proper relevant order and code rules from time to time.
- A Junior Account Assistant is responsible for the “checking done internally” related to the transactions which may affect the expenditure of Railways.
- He/she is the financial advisor related to any administrative related work in the railway department and plays an important role to pass any tender/projects for railways.
- It is the job of the Junior Account Assistant to ensure that any monetary claims made against the railways are settled with prompt action.
- A Junior Account Assistant makes sure he/she sees to that there is no financial irregularities related to the transactions made in any department of railways.
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant (JAA) cum typist : Career Path
A Junior Account assistant cum typist has a very bright list of career path, they are mentioned below;
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Deputy Chief Account Officer
- Additional Financial Adviser
- Chief Accounts Officer
- Chief Account Officer/Financial Adviser
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant (JAA) cum typist : Salary Structure
The Salary Structure of a Goods Guard including his Pay Scale, Level in 7th CPC and Initial Pay are as follows;
|(i)||Level in 7th CPC||5|
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant (JAA) cum typist : Allowances
The various allowances that RRB NTPC employees will get are as under;
- Pension Scheme
- House Rent Allowances
- Transport Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Benefits
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant (JAA) cum typist : Zone-Wise Vacancies
The Zone-Wise vacancies of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist are given below in the table -:
|Jammu Srinagar Zone||1||1||3||1||7||13|
That is all form us in this blog on Job Profile, salary and Future Prospects Junior Account Assistant cum Typist. Keep checking this space for all the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam updates, Mock Tests, Free Study Material, etc. All the best for your preparation.