SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023: The State Bank of India has invited applications for various posts under SBI Apprentice. The link for the application is available on the official website of SBI from 1st to 21st September 2023. Candidates interested in the same should know the application process. This includes the prerequisites, the actual process, the application fees to be paid, etc. This article will provide all the details regarding the SBI Apprentice application process.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
The following table will provide all the important dates related to the SBI Apprentice application form and procedure according to the latest notification by SBI.
|SBI Apprentice Notification||31st August 2023|
|Online registration Starts From||1st September 2023|
|Online registration Ends on||21st September 2023|
|Online Fee Payment||1st to 21st September 2023|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||21st September 2023|
|Last Date for Printing Application||6th October 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2023||September/October 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||October/November 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Result||TBA|
SBI Apprentice Application Form
The SBI Apprentice application form 2023 is live from 1st to 21st September 2023. Candidates should know the process of filling out the SBI Apprentice Application form. This section will cover all you need to know about the same.
Candidates can directly begin their application process by clicking on the link below.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates must heed the following prerequisites before applying online.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letters/advice etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under the guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents in the official notification.
The following table shows the SBI Apprentice Application fees.
How to fill out the online form
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Visit https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the “Engagement of Apprentices – Online Application Form”, available in the ‘Current Openings’ tab.
- Fill in all the requested details carefully in the online form.
- Review all the filled details and “Submit” the form.
- Upload scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Pay the Application Fees
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and application form with fee details
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023 – Dos and Don’ts
There are things to keep in mind while filling the application form. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the following section of dos and don’ts for the same.
- Read the official notification carefully: Thoroughly go through the official notification released by SBI for the apprentice recruitment process. Understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and other important details.
- Fill accurate personal and educational information: Provide correct personal details such as name, date of birth, address, etc. Also, enter your educational qualifications accurately, including the marks obtained and the institution’s name.
- Verify the application before submission: Double-check all the entered information in the application form for any errors or omissions. Ensure that the provided data is complete and accurate.
- Follow the prescribed format and guidelines: Stick to the specified format and guidelines mentioned in the application form. Use the required font size, style, and spacing as instructed.
- Keep all necessary documents ready: Gather all the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identification proof, category certificate (if applicable), and any other required documents. Keep them ready to be uploaded or submitted along with the application.
- Don’t provide false information: Never provide false or misleading information in the application form. It can lead to disqualification and legal consequences.
- Don’t miss the application deadline: Be mindful of the application deadline mentioned in the official notification. Submit your application within the specified timeframe. Late submissions are usually not accepted.
- Don’t leave any mandatory fields blank: Fill in all the mandatory fields in the application form. Leaving any required information blank may lead to rejection of your application.
- Don’t upload incorrect or illegible documents: Ensure that the documents you upload are clear, legible, and in the specified format. Uploading incorrect or illegible documents may result in rejection of your application.
- Don’t make multiple applications: Submit only one application for the SBI apprentice recruitment. Making multiple applications can lead to disqualification.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A. The start date for the SBI Apprentice application process started on 1st September 2023.
A. The last date to apply for SBI Apprentice will close on 21
A. The application fee for General, OBC and EWS candidates is Rs. 300, while SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempt.
A. The important documents required may include educational certificates, identification proof, category certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents as specified in the application form.
A. No you can only apply for one state in the SBI Apprentice recruitment.
A. Eligibility criteria may vary, but typically candidates should have completed graduation as of the specified cutoff date. Check the official notification for specific details regarding eligibility requirements.
- SBI Clerk Local Language Test 2023, Complete Information About LPT
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year Cut Off
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.