The SBI has recently released the SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification for 8500 vacancies. The examination comprises two stages i.e. Online written test and Test of the local language. In order to get selected, the candidate must qualify through each of these stages. As per the latest bank exam notification, the online registration for SBI Apprentice 2020 will start from November 20, 2020 till December 10, 2020.
Table of Contents
SBI Apprentice 2020 Apply Online
Candidates can apply online on the given websites.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through a website
- https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- https://apprenticeshipindia.org or
- http://bfsissc.com or
- https://bank.sbi/careers or
- https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
How to fill the online form:
Step 1: Visit https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the “Engagement of Apprentices – Online Application Form”, available in the ‘Current Openings’
Step 2: Fill all the requested details carefully in the online form.
Step 3: Review all the filled details and “Submit” the form.
Step 4: Upload scanned copy of Photo & signature.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fees
Step 6: Take print out of the e-receipt and application form with fee details
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents
- Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. Thereafter, the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
(b) GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I. The online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo & signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that
you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb,
then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not
exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SBI Apprentice FAQs
The registration for SBI Apprentice will end on 10th December 2020
There have been 8500 vacancies released for SBI Apprenticeship this year
You can apply through the direct link available in the article or visit the official website.
It is expected to be held in January 2021.
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.