Aspirants are often keen on comparing the nitty-gritty of the coveted job profiles of RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A, and NABARD Grade A.
These are managerial level posts that open up a vast array of opportunities and provides exposure to various facets of the Indian economy, financial markets, agricultural markets, etc.
Let us go on and compare certain important aspects and details related to exams as well as the job profile of the above-given posts so that you can decide which one best suits your interest.
- SEBI Grade A vs RBI Grade B vs NABARD Grade A
- SEBI Grade A Preparation 2020
- Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Study Material for RBI Grade B 2020
SEBI Grade A vs RBI Grade B vs NABARD Grade A
|Parameters of Comparison||SEBI Grade A||RBI Grade B||NABARD Grade A|
|Post Offered||Assistant Manager||Manager||Assistant Manager|
|Organization||Securities & Exchange Board of India||Reserve Bank of India||National Bank for Rural & Agriculture Development|
|Mode of Examination||Online||Online||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Three-stage process
I. Phase 1 – Paper 1 & Paper 2
II. Phase 2 – Paper 1 & Paper 2
I. Phase 1
II. Phase 2 – Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3
I. Phase 1
II. Phase 2 – Paper 1 & Paper 2
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a master’s degree in any discipline.||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks.||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.|
|Salary Offered||Gross monthly salary of Rs 1,07,000 per month without accommodation
Rs 73,000 per month with accommodation
|Gross monthly emoluments Rs 77,208/- approximately.||Initial Monthly Gross Salary is Rs. 62,600/-.|
|Probation Period||After joining, an officer will be on a probation period of 2 years.||There is probation for 2 years from the time of joining.||There is probation for 2 years from the time of joining.|
|Job Responsibilities||1. Approval of stock exchanges by-laws.
2. Amendment of by-laws of Stock Exchanges.
3. Inspection of Accounts of Stock Exchanges and various players.
4. Identify and Investigate any malpractices within Securities Markets.
5. Taking steps for increasing Investor’s knowledge on Securities Markets.
6. Suspension of Security Trading of a Stock Exchange.
7. Granting and Withdrawing Recognition of a Stock Exchange.
|1. RBI has offices across the country with the central office located in Mumbai and others being regional offices.
2. Grade B officers are posted across various departments and the work profile varies as per the department they are posted in.
|1. Work on various policies and programs mandated by Central/State Governments related to Agricultural & Rural Development.|
|Career Prospects||The career progression is as follows:
|The career progression is as follows:
The career progression is as follows:
|Place of Posting||1. SEBI has its headquarters in Mumbai and hence chances of posting of the Grade A officers in Mumbai are quite high.
2. Except for that, being an organization dealing in finances and securities, the organization has most of the operational offices in metro cities only and one can expect to be posted only in the same throughout their career.
|1. The RBI Central office/headquarter is located in Mumbai. Besides, there are 31 Regional offices of RBI all across the country.
2. RBI Officers usually get postings in any of these cities.
|1. NABARD has its head office in Mumbai and regional offices in all the state capitals. One is expected to be posted in these offices.
2. After a good amount of experience as a manager, an officer gets a district-level posting as a DDM (District Development Manager).
SEBI Grade A Preparation 2020
1. SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020
Are you preparing for SEBI 2020 Exam? Worried about the Paper 2 Subjects ( Commerce & Accounting, Companies Act, Finance & Management & Economics)
For SEBI Paper 1 Practice – Take Free Lock-Down Tests Here.
Take Daily Free Tests for English, Quants, Reasoning, and GA – Download Oliveboard App and prepare on the go.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which is better SEBI Grade A or RBI Grade B?
SEBI Grade A is an Assistant Manager Post in Securities & Exchange Board of India while RBI Grade B is a Managerial position with diverse job roles, responsibilities, postings with more or fewer salaries not varying much. Both posts require extensive knowledge and interest in Finance, Economics, the Companies Act, and much more. It would depend upon your interest and the opportunities at your disposal. While to be precise, if you have an affinity towards the Securities market and its regulation, share markets, etc then SEBI is the job for you.
2. What is the in-hand salary of the SEBI Grade A officer?
The Gross monthly salary of the SEBI Grade A officer is Rs 1,07,000 per month without accommodation and Rs 73,000 per month with accommodation.
3. Which is better RBI Grade A or Nabard Grade A?
It would again depend upon your interest. If you are interested in working for development finance (Agriculture & Rural Development) and want to be an expert on that, NABARD may be a better place for you, but be also ready for posting in district HQ as Lead District Manager. However, if you want the authority and experience of a Central Banker, RBI Grade B is the job.
4. What is the salary of the NABARD Grade A officer?
The initial monthly gross salary for the NABARD Grade A Officer is Rs. 62,600/-
5. Which is easier to crack, the RBI Grade B or the NABARD Grade A?
The only difference between the subjects asked in NABARD Grade A exam are Agriculture and Rural Development while Finance & Management being asked in RBI Grade B exam. The subjects of Economics & Social Issues are common in RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade-A Exam.
- NABARD Grade A Study Plan 2020 for Phase 1
- RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation – Complete Phase 1 & Phase 2
Study Material for RBI Grade B 2020
If you are an RBI Grade B aspirant and also a working professional and find it difficult to find enough time for your RBI Grade B Preparations, do not worry at all.
Oliveboard has come up with RBI Grade B Online Cracker Course for RBI Grade B 2020 Exam. Oliveboard’s RBI Grade B Online Course 2020 will be your one-stop destination for all your preparation needs
What all the course offers you:
1. Course Details
RBI Grade B Cracker is designed to cover the complete syllabus for the 3 most important subjects: GA for Phase 1 and ESI + F&M for Phase 2 exam. Not just that, it also includes Mock Tests & Live Strategy Sessions for English, Quant & Reasoning for Phase 1. The course aims to complete your preparation in time for the release of the official notification.
|Phase I||Phase II|
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now