Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. In this blog, we will provide you the SSC CPO Exam Date for the candidates which will help them know the important details related to the exam. So let us begin with key highlights of SSC CPO Exam Date 2019.
SSC CPO Exam Date 2019
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019|
|Date of Paper-II||To be notified later|
SSC CPO Exam Date 2019 – Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of
2. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
3. Paper-II and
4. Medical Examination (DME).
All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Paper I & Paper II are as follows:
|Date of Examination||Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence &Reasoning||50/ 50||
|II||General Knowledge & General Awareness||50/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50|
|IV||English Comprehension||50/ 50|
|Date of Examination||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|(Will be intimated in due course)||English language & Comprehension||200/ 200||2 Hours|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Note: To Know everything on exam pattern please click here: SSC CPO Exam Pattern
This was all from us in the blog, SSC CPO Exam Date 2019 we have given you all the exam related information. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for exam related information.
Do check our different courses and start preparing for the exams with the best mock test series on Oliveboard.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook