Read the success story of Meghna, who has cleared the exam in her third attempt by making her strategy based on her strength and weakness. But she has shared a few common parameters which everyone could use to make their journey a successful one.
- 1. Success Story of Meghna Rathore – Cleared SBI PO 2019
- 2. Meghna’s Section-wise Preparation Strategy
- 3. Role of Oliveboard in Meghna’s Success
- 4. Word of Motivation for Aspirants
1. Success Story of Meghna Rathore – Cleared SBI PO 2019
I am Meghna. And just a few months ago, I was on the other side of the screen reading success stories, just like you are right now. So I can very well understand your excitement and anxiety at the same time. A little bit about me, I graduated from Daulat Ram College, the University of Delhi in B. Com (H) in the year 2018. I appeared for IBPS PO and Clerk 2018 and cleared none of them. I, fortunately, got through SBI PO 2019.
As far as exam strategy is concerned, it varies from person to person since we all as individuals are unique. Yet there are certain common parameters following which one can enhance his/ her chances of success. So here I am sharing my strategy for preparation.
2. Meghna’s Section-wise Preparation Strategy
2.1 Quant Section Preparation Strategy
I cleared my basics by watching topic-wise YouTube videos, followed by solving mock tests.
2.2 Reasoning Section Preparation Strategy
YouTube was the major source of my preparation. Also, for puzzles, all you need is Practice, Practice, and Practice.
2.3 English Section Preparation Strategy
This was one of my comfort zones. So no specific preparation. All I did was solve and analyze mock tests. Though newspaper reading can be instrumental.
2.4 GA Section Preparation Strategy
For this section, newspaper reading along with solving daily quizzes would suffice. Revision of mock test GA questions is also important.
Prepare Current Affairs With Oliveboard’s Month BOLT:
2.5 GD & Interview Tips
I watched some interview videos on YouTube. All you need in this round is carrying yourself with confidence.
Now you can take the experience of the entire recruitment process before the actual exam. Oliveboard has brought SBI PO Mock recruitment Drill to help experience the exam before the actual exam. Register on the link below and be a part of it.
Note: This is just a mock process and not related to actual SBI PO recruitment in any form.
3. Role of Oliveboard in Meghna’s Success
Mock tests are an integral part of the preparation and Oliveboard test series has played a vital role in preparing me for the worst-case scenario since the difficulty level of questions was at par with the real examination.
4. Word of Motivation for Aspirants
Considering the level of growing competition, emotions like stress, fear, anxiety, and doubt are inevitable. But my earnest prayer to God is that whenever we long for life without difficulties, remind us that the oaks grow strong in contrary winds and that diamonds are made under pressure.
With these words, I wish you all, all the very best for your future endeavors. Keep working hard and soon enough you’ll be posting your success story.
All the very best!
That brings us to the end of this article. Success Story of Meghna Rathore is a true example of how your dedication and hard work will take you places you have aspired and worked for. We hope that her story inspires and who knows the next success story could be yours.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test