General Awareness is one of the most prominent sections for every government exam. Aspirants preparing for AFCAT (2) 2020 should keep themselves updated with the General Awareness Questions. To help you with your preparations we have brought you a free ebook on 50 Important AFCAT General Awareness Questions.
Table of Contents
AFCAT General Awareness Questions | Download Here
Download the free ebook here by clicking on the link given below:
Here’s A Sneek Peek Into The Ebook
Q1) The first Commonwealth games or 1930 British Empire Games were held in?
Correct Answer: “C”
Q2) The Mangalavanam Bird Wildlife Century is located in which state of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
Correct Answer: “D”
Toppers scored 225/300. Can you beat the score? Check Here
Q3) Servants of Indian Society was founded by whom among the following in 1905?
A) Lala Lajpat Rai
B) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
C) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Rabindranath Tagore
Correct Answer: “B”
Q4) By enacting, _______ the British imprisoned any person without trial and conviction in a court of law.
A) Ilbert Bill
B) Vernacular Press Act
C) Rowlatt Act
D) Government of India Act 1919
Correct Answer: “C”
Prepare for AFCAT 2 2020 – Enrol Now For Online Course
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests in the latest pattern
- Video Course for Entire Syllabus
- 40+ Topic Tests
- GK Lessons/Notes
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Mock Strategy Sessions & more!
This course will help you cover the entire syllabus for AFCAT. Register here & use code ‘AFCAT’ to avail instant 3000/- OFF. Isn’t that exciting?
So what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below to know more details:
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.