UPPRPB has finally released the recruitment notification for the 9534 vacancies for SI – Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male) posts. The online application process will start from April 1st 2021 and will end on April 30th 2021 on UPPRPB official website. A lot of concerns and curiosity revolve around the salary and sometimes become the deciding factor while applying. In this blog, we’ll discuss UP SI Salary details like Pay scale, In-hand salary, Allowances and Perks and job profile and more.
Table of Contents
UP Police SI Recruitment – Overview
Before jumping on to more details on the salary structure, promotions, allowances, etc. lets have a quick look into the UP Police SI Recruitment Overview mentioned below –
|Name of the Exam||UP Police SI Exam|
|Recruitment Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male)|
|Application Window||April 1st 2021 to April 30th 2021|
UP Police SI Salary 2021
Let’s have a detailed look into the UP SI salary with each section mentioned below.
The UP SI pay scale starts at basic pay of Rs. 9,300/- and the final basic pay is Rs. 34,800/-. UP SI salary is based on the 7th Pay Commission. The grade pay is Rs. 4,200/- and the gross monthly salary starts at Rs. 27,900 at the time of joining.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4,200/-|
|Dearness Allowances & HRA||Rs 13,500/-|
|Gross Monthly Salary||Rs. 27,900 to 104400/-|
|Deductions||Rs. 4000 to 24000/-|
|In-Hand UP Police SI Salary||Rs. 24000 to 80400/-|
UP SI recruits receive perks and allowances as per the Govt. of UP and are at par. Here is a list of allowances awarded to UP SI and posts announced.
- Medical Facility
- Loan Facility
- Provident Fund
- Conveyance Maintenance
- Mobile facility
Promotion & Increment
- Sub – Inspector
- ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police)
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Police SI Job Profile
The UP SI job profile includes the following, and not restricted to, job responsibilities. The UP Police Sub Inspectors are responsible for –
- Maintaining Discipline
- Ensuring the Safety of citizens
- Solving cases in his jurisdiction
- Giving detailed reports to his superiors
- Doing Weekly Patrol of his area.
UP Police SI Salary FAQs
The PayScale of UP Police SI Salary Pay Scale is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- as per 7th CPC. Know more about it in the blog.
The UP Police SI job profile includes maintaining law and order, solve cases, lead patrolling teams, and more.
UP Police SI promotion structure is Sub – Inspector, Inspector, ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police), and DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police).
UP Police SI in-hand salary starts at Rs. 24000 while joining.
- UP SI Answer Key 2021 – Check Here
- यूपी उपनिरीक्षक (SI) की शिफ्ट टाइमिंग एवं परीक्षा तिथियों को यहां चेक करें
- यूपी एसआई परीक्षा विश्लेषण 2021 | चरण 1 – 12 नवंबर 2021
- UP SI Shift Timing | Check Phase Dates and Shift Timings
- UP SI Admit Card – Download Now
- उत्तर-प्रदेश उपनिरीक्षक (SI) परीक्षा तिथि 2021 – यहां चेक करें