Spellings in English literature can get rather tricky. Not to mention Middle Ages that used to be much harder. Thanks to the Great Vowel Shift we now spell “Shoppe” as “Shop”, or “Aprille” as “April.” But some of the most commonly misspelled words still carry that old goofiness. Double letters and few exceptions to popular mnemonics add to this difficulty in getting the correct spellings. We have listed some of those words in this article.
CLRL+D to bookmark this page
Commonly Misspelled Words | Download PDF
Fill in a simple sign up form to Download PDF of the most commonly misspelled words and all other banking and government exam resources for free. If you already have your Oliveboard account just login to find all resources in here.
List of Most Common Misspelled Words
Here is the list of most commonly misspelled words. The correct spellings are mentioned in small brackets.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now