The Staff Selection Commission has released the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card for various regions. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the download link given below. The SSC Delhi Police Constable exam is going to be conducted from 27 Nov to 14 Dec 2020. Use the direct link given below to download the SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Admit Card.
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Download Now
- How to download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card?
- Instructions for the Delhi Police Constable Exam Day
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern of Online Test
- What do we have in the cart for you?
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Download Now
|Region Names||Admit Card Status / Download|
|Western Region||Check Here|
|North Region||Check Here|
|Southern Region||Check Here|
|North Western Region||Check Here|
|Eastern Region||Check Here|
|KKR Region||Check Here|
|Central Region||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||Check Here|
How to download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card:
Step1: Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the Admit Card Tab
Step 3: Click on the relevant SSC regional/sub-regional website link
Step 4: Click on the Admit Card Link
Step 5: Enter the required credentials such as Roll No., Candidates Name, Date of Birth in the login page.
Step 6: Download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card and take its printout.
What all details are mentioned in Delhi Police Constable Admit Card?
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center
- Full Address of Exam Center
- Center Code
- Photograph of applicant
- Signature of applicant
- Important Instructions
Documents to carry along with admit card to the examination center
You can carry one of the mentioned documents to the examination centre:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Other ID Proof issued by Govt.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
1. Candidates should carry 2 latest passport size photographs and an original valid photo identity card having the same date of birth as printed on the admit card.
2. If the Photo ID card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate also in original as proof of their Date of Birth, failing which they will not be admitted for the exam.
3. In case of any mismatch in the date of birth, the candidate will not be admitted for the exam.
Instructions for the Delhi Police Constable Exam Day
Check out some important Delhi Police Constable exam day instructions below:
- Candidates should reach the exam centre on time for the verification process.
- Textbooks, pens, pencils and other kinds of stationeries are also not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Any kind of electronic items such as digital watch and calculator are prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Candidates caught copying or cheating are debarred from appearing in the exam.
- Candidates should follow the instructions given by the invigilator inside the exam centre.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern of Online Test
The SSC Delhi Police Constable Computer-based Exam (Online Test) will have 4 sections. Details are given in the following table:
|Subject||Number of questions / Marks||Duration/ time allowed|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50 / 50||90 minutes|
|Reasoning||25 / 25|
|Numerical Ability||15 / 15|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word,
Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
|10 / 10|
*Negative marking – 0.25 marks
Ans – Candidates can download their admit card @ssc.nic.in followed by the regional website.
Ans – The Delhi Police Constable exam will be held from November 27 to December 14, 2020
Q. 3 What is the exam pattern of the Delhi Police Constable Exam?
Ans – Find the exam pattern includes GK, Reasoning, Quant, and Computer Awareness. Read more in the blog inside.
What do we have in the cart for you?
- 100+ Videos for concepts learning
- 10 Delhi Police Constable Mock Tests
- AI-Based Detailed Performance Analysis
- Know your Strong & Weak Areas
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test