Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO, under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India) in a recent circular has notified about the EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019. A total of 280 vacancies have been announced. A lot of candidates are eyeing to avail this great opportunity and we, at Oliveboard, are here to help you with this. EPFO will start EPFO Online Registration from 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019. EPFO Assistant Prelims exam will be held on 30th July and 31st July, 2019. Read along to check all the important dates, application fee, documents required and EPFO Assistant Apply Online Link provided below:
EPFO Assistant 2019 – Important Dates
|Online Registration of Application||30 May 2019 – 25th June, 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||20 July 2019 – 30 July 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)||30 July 2019 – 31 July 2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Prelims (Phase I)|
EPFO Assistant Apply Online
Before filling Online Application Form for EPFO Assistant, one must know what are the documents required, eligibility criteria and how to fill EPFO Assistant Application Form.
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
What to Upload?
- Passport size Photograph
- Left Thumb impression
- Hand-written Declaration
- Certificates (if required)
**Check the Official notification, for exact dimensions.
- Has to be written by the candidate and in English only.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below it.
Text to be written:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Apply Online for EPFO Assistant Exam
- Go to the EPFO official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to your email id and Mobile Number.
- Login and Fill rest of the details, upload image/signature, documents, etc.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Note: Candidates won’t be able to change or modify the application once submitted. Hence, take utmost care while filling the online application form.
EPFO Assistant Apply Online – Application Fee
|1.||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 250/-|
|2.||General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Note: Any Tax/Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
EPFO Assistant Apply Online Link
EPFO Assistant Apply Online link has been activated w.e.f. 30th May. Candidates can fill the form by clicking on the direct-link provided below.
|Online Registration Starts||30 May 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||25th June 2019|
|Last date for Printing your Application||10th July 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||30 May 2019 to 25th June 2019|
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on the closing date for online registration of application e. 25th June, 2019.
Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive).
|S.No||Age Group||Lower age limit for all categories (not born after)||Upper age limit (Date of Birth not earlier than)|
However, the relaxation in upper age limit/maximum upper age for the following categories/communities is given below subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- SC/ST up to 5 years,
- OBC – NCL up to 3 years
For Employees of Central Government & departmental candidates employees of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization:
|General||Upto 40 years of age|
|SC/ST||Upto 45 years of age|
|OBC||Upto 43 years of age|
EPFO Assistant Practice Set
Oliveboard, the Online Learning Portal, provides EPFO Assistant Mock Test Series to help candidates clear the exam in first attempt. The Test series includes EPFO Asst. Prelims and Mains Mocks, topic tests, sectional tests, 200+ Video lessons, GK Supplement, etc. Oliveboard provides the facility to take EPFO Mock Test in Hindi as well as in English on both Mobile App and PC. Following are the details of the EPFO Assistant Online Practice Test provided by Oliveboard.
- 10 Mocks for EPFO Assistant 2019 Prelims
- 5 Mocks for EPFO Assistant 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That’s all from us in this post. Keep checking this space to stay updated about EPFO Assistant Online Registration 2019. Those who are interested in applying for the EPFO job should start preparing for it right away as the EPFO Assistant Exam date is not very far and considering the EPFO syllabus, you need to devote a lot of time to this. Always remember that preparation and practice go hand in hand, so, practice few tests after you complete any topic.