State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 and now is the perfect time to give finishing touch to your preparation. Since, very few days are left now for the exam, a lot of you are asking of how to prepare for SBI Clerk in this short period of time. To answer them all, here we’re providing the sure shot strategy to Clear SBI Clerk in 20 days, where you can revise & practice all the important topics to clear SBI Clerk exam. Also check in the end some tips to score more in SBI Clerk 2019 Exam. So, without wasting much time, let’s go through the SBI Clerk 20 Days Study Plan:
Clear SBI Clerk in 20 Days – Daily Study Plan
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan
|SBI Clerk Study Plan for Prelims|
|Day 1||SBI Clerk Prelims | FREE Mock Test 1||Day 11||Direction Sense|
|Take The Diagnostic Mock | Spend Time Analyzing Your Performance | Identify Strengths & Weaknesses||Solve Reasoning Puzzles + Reading Comprehension|
|Number System (HCF/LCM) – Level 1,2, and3||Ratio & Proportion|
|Seating Arrangement: Linear
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 11|
|Percentages & Partnership|
|Day 2||English Basic Grammar Rules/ Tenses||Day 12||Order And Ranking|
|Seating Arrangement: Circular
|Permutation and Combination|
|Number Series||Synonyms/ Antonyms|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 12|
|Day 3||Simplification/ Approximation||Day 13||Solve Reasoning Puzzles + RC|
|Reading Comprehension||Para-Jumbles – Solve Free Quiz|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 3||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 13|
|Day 4||Cloze Test||Day 14||Odd One Out|
|Inequality||Problems on Ages|
|Time & Work||Alphanumeric Series|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 4||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 14|
|Day 5||Data Interpretation: Tables, Charts & Graphs||Day 15||Probability|
|Error Spotting | Change of Voice||Data Sufficiency|
|Syllogism: Level 1,2,3||Fillers Test|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 5||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 15|
|Day 6||Input-Output||Day 16||DI – Table & Chart|
|Solve Reasoning Puzzles + RC||Solve Reasoning Puzzles + RC|
|Quadratic Equations||Sentence Joining|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 6||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 16|
|Day 7||Data Interpretation: Caselet & Mixed||Day 17||Vocabulary Based Questions|
|Averages, Mixtures and Alligation||DI – Caselet and Mixed|
|Phrase/ Word Replacement||Quantity Comparison|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 7||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 17|
|Day 8||Profit & Loss||Day 18||Mensuration|
|Coding Decoding||Analytical Reasoning|
|Sentence Improvement/ Correction||Revision of Imp. Topics – Quants|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 8||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 18|
|Day 9||Time, Speed & Distance – Boat/Train||Day 19||Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problem|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 9||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 19|
|Blood Relations||Revision of Imp. Topics – Reasoning|
|Day 10||One Word Substitution||Day 20||Solve Reasoning Puzzles + 2 RC|
|Logical Reasoning||Revision of Imp. Topics – English|
|Simple & Compound Interest||SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 20|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 10||Relax !!!|
Note: Apart from this, Daily Practice of Data Interpretation (DI) and Reading Comprehension (RC) is recommended.
**Level 1,2,3 depicts the different difficulty level of Topic Tests provided by Oliveboard. You can take a few topic tests by clicking on the Topics mentioned above.
Tips to Score More in SBI Clerk 2019
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips for Numerical Ability
- Be very thorough with formulae, tables, Squares, Cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc. so that you don’t have to think much during the exam.
- Attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then go for Number Series.
- The Data Interpretation questions are known to be calculation intensive. Hence, make sure you practice at least 5 sets everyday.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability
- As SBI is known for raising the bar every year, it is recommended to practice high level Puzzles & Seating Arrangement daily. For this you can go for a Free High Level Reasoning Test.
- While practicing and even during the exam, divide the questions into two categories- easy & time-consuming topics- and based on that attempt the questions. For your reference, few topics from each of the two categories have been given below:
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips for English Language
- Revise the Grammar rules – Tenses, Change of Voice, Degrees of Comparison, etc.
- Read Newspaper daily. It’ll help you in building vocabulary as well as increase your reading speed, which will ultimately help you in solving Reading Comprehension also.
- If you come across any new word(s) that you are not aware of, make a note of it. Search its meaning and use those words in a sentence. This will help in better understanding of its meaning and the context in which it is used.
- For Cloze test, reading is paramount. If you are habitual of reading , you know how to join sentences and what is the tone of the sentence.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2019
As you all can see, we have provided the 20 days study plan along with 20 Mock Tests to make sure your preparation is top notch. These Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. The SBI Clerk Mock Test Series will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocksfor SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocksfor SBI Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That’s all from us. We hope the study plan and the tips provided here helps you to clear SBI Clerk in first attempt. If you wish to get in touch with your fellow competitors for preparation of SBI Clerk 2019 Exam, you can visit Oliveboard’s discuss forum.
All the Best!😊
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test