Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released the admit card for the ICMR ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) Exam scheduled 3rd of January 2021. The Total Number of Vacancies for these Posts was 80 Posts. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for the Posts of ICMR Assistant was commenced on the 7th of November, 2020 and the Last date to Apply for these Posts was 3rd of December, 2020. Candidates Can download their admit card from the direct link given below also check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Group-B)|
|No. of Vacancy||80 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination Skill Test|
|Exam Date||03 January 2021|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||26.12.2020|
|Application Submission Date||07.11.2020 to 03.12.2020|
- Selection Process for ICMR Assistant 2020:
- About ICMR Assistant Exam:–
- ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020 | Download Now
- ICMR Assistant Admit Card | Exam Pattern :
- Important Link Area for ICMR Assistant Admit Card :
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Selection Process for ICMR Assistant 2020:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
About ICMR Assistant Exam:–
Candidates who applied for the Posts of ICMR Assistant are now waiting for the Exam dates. Many candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates are not released yet, by the official department of ICMR. But, it will be declared soon on the official website of ICMR. Candidates can check about the exam dates from the official website of ICMR or they can check the same from below.
|ICMR Assistant Online Exam Date||03 January 2021|
|ICMR Assistant Online Exam Admit Card Releasing Date||26 December 2020|
ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020 | Download Now
About ICMR Assistant Admit Card:-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant (Group-B) in the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document that is used for the identification of the person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (ICMR in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. As the admit cards are out for the ICMR Assistant Exam 2020 all the Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their Admit Cards from the official website of ICMR or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Assistant (Group-B)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||December 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Out (Download Here)|
How To Download ICMR Assistant Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of ICMR.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
ICMR Assistant Admit Card | Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam will be of Objective type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be 4 Part / Sections in this Exam.
- Total Number of Questions will be 80.
- Maximum marks in this Exam will be 80.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 80 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Total Duration|
|A||General Intelligence||20||20||80 Minutes|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||20||20|
|D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||20||20|
Important Link Area for ICMR Assistant Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment Notification||ICMR Assistant Recruitment|
|Syllabus||ICMR Assistant Syllabus|
|Official Website||www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of ICMR. 2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen. 3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option. 4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option. 5. Login with provisional id & password. 6. Click on download admit card option submit. 7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of ICMR Soon.
The Exam Date Is 03 January 2021.
Admit Card is Available to be downloaded. Find the link in the blog above.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें