Table of Contents
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Download PDF
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Application Fees
- How to Apply online for IGNOU Recruitment 2023?
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Exam Pattern
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions:
IGNOU Recruitment 2023
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – The official notice for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 for the 200 openings for the position of Jr. Assistant cum Typist (JAT) was released on March 22, 2023 by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The online application is available beginning on March 22, 2023, and it closes on April 20, 2023. The information regarding IGNOU Recruitment 2023 is available to candidates in the article below.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Overview
The IGNOU Junior Assistant 2023 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Junior Assistant 2023 overview is provided in the table below:
|Recruitment Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)|
|Advt No.||IGNOU JAT 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs.19900- 63200|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||https://recruitment.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in|
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Starting on March 22, 2023, you can apply online for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023. Look out the list of crucial dates below.
|Apply Start||22nd March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||21st to 22nd April 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Download PDF
On March 22, 2023, the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, which is available on the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in, was released for 200 openings for the position of Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT). The IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Recruitment procedure has been launched by the National Testing Agency (NTA) via the website recruitment.nta.nic.in. The direct link provided below allows candidates to download the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
Starting on March 22, 2023, you can apply online for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023. The deadline for applications is April 20, 2023. To minimise technological challenges, candidates are advised to submit their online applications prior to the deadline. Below is the direct link to the application.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy
There are 200 openings for the position of Junior Assistant/Typist, according to IGNOU (JAT). The distribution of vacancies by category is as follows:
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying requirements listed in the official notification PDF must be met by those who are interested in the IGNOU Recruitment 2023. Applicants must confirm that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements, including age and educational requirements.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Nationality
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India Or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualification
The applicant for the position of Jr. Assistant cum Typist (JAT) must have completed Grade 12 from an accredited institution and have a computer typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age should be 27 years.
- The cut-off date for age is 31st March 2023.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Application Fees
To complete the application procedure, candidates must pay the application fees. The following table lists the application fees by type. The application fee can be paid with a debit/credit card or using net banking.
How to Apply online for IGNOU Recruitment 2023?
The online application process of IGNOU Recruitment 2023 is based on the following stages:
- Registration for online application
- Filling up the online application form
- Choice of Exam center
- Uploading scanned images of the Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in
- JPG/JPEG format.
- Payment of fee using the suitable mode of payment
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
For IGNOU to choose a candidate for the Jr. Assistant Cum Typist post, the candidates must go through the following processes. The decision will be made in light of:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test/Typing Test
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Exam Pattern
The IGNOU JAT 2023 test pattern comprises of five sbjects, namely Computer Knowledge Module, Hindi/English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness, Reasoning and General Intelligence, and Mathematical Ability. The table below shows the Junior Assistant exam format:
Exam Pattern Tier 1:
- Exam mode- Online
- Paper type- MCQ
- Total time given- 2 hours
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
|Hindi/English Language and Comprehension||30||30|
|Computer Knowledge Module||30||30|
Exam Pattern Tier 2:
- The candidates qualifying for CBT 1 will be eligible for CBT 2 i.e. Skill Test/Typing Test.
- The test will be Qualifying in nature subject to a minimum qualifying speed.
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2023, Know the Schedule
- CTET Syllabus 2023 and CTET Exam Pattern for Paper 1 and 2 (Latest)
- States and Capitals of India 2023, Updated List
- EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023 Out, Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus and Salary
- How to Become Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in MEA 2023
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
|SIDBI Grade A Result 2023 (Out), Download Phase 1 Result PDF, Interview Dates!||RBI Grade B 2023 Notification, Exam Dates, Vacancies & More!|
|Static GK 2023 for SSC, Banking, UPSC, and Defence Exams||EPFO SSA Previous Year Cut Off, Check Now|
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans. The online application process launches on March 22, 2023.
Ans. The deadline for applications is April 20, 2023.
Ans. For the position of Jr. Assistant/Cumulative Typist, there are a total of 200 openings (JAT)
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.