The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has been constituted in exercise of the powers conferred by provisions of section 124 of the constitution of Jammu & Kashmir. The JKSSB is responsible for the process of selection and recruitment of various posts including State Cadre Posts, Divisional Cadre Posts, And District Cadre Posts. The board holds the JK Police SI Exam to recruit candidates for the Police SI posts. The board will release the answer key after the JK Police SI Exam has been conducted. Let’s get to know about the JK Police SI Answer Key, results, exam analysis, and recruitment & selection process.
JK Police SI Answer Key
Every year JKP conducts the written exam for the JK Police Sub Inspector post under the authority of the J&K government. The written exam dates will be hosted by the JKP on the website for the year 2021 and candidates are advised to keep an eye on the exam dates and prepare accordingly for coming exams.
After the exam preparations and completion of attending the written exam, every aspirant is eager to know their exam scores. The only way to calculate the approximate exam scores is to refer to the JK SI Answer Key 2021. So, let’s know how to download the JK SI Answer Key.
Downloading The JK Police SI Answer Key
The answer key will be hosted by the JKP on the official website and the candidates can easily download the answer key from the official website. Answer key is the suggested answers by the examination board JKP and by which the candidates can compare their written answers to the suggested answers formulated by the authorities and accordingly calculate the approximate exam scores.
5 Simple Steps To Download The JK SI Answer Key
- STEP 1: Go to the official website of JKP.
- STEP 2: Now go to the recruitment board appearing at the top of the page
- STEP 3: Click the link of answer key 2021 and open it by entering required credentials like roll number, admit card number or registration number etc.
- STEP 4: Click on download the PDF and save it
- STEP 5: Check the written answers with suggested official answers.
Simple Guidelines To Calculate Approximate Exam Scores
- The candidate should be aware of the exam pattern that the JK SI exam pattern consists of only objective type questions which are only MCQ’S and no subjective type questions are asked
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- The candidate should list down all the written answers consisting of MCQ options and cross-check them with the official suggested answers
- The candidate should then deduct the 0.25 marks for each wrong answer attempted
- Then the total of negative marking should be calculated by the candidate
- The total negative marks should be deducted from the total paper marks
- Then the net amount of marks will arrive and the candidate should ensure that these are approximate scores and flexibility for reasonable marks to be given by the candidate like addition or deduction of 5 or 10 marks.
- In this way, the approximate exam scores can be calculated even before the merit list is released.
JK SI Results And Exam Analysis
The JK POLICE SI Exam results will be announced and hosted by JKP on the official website and the date of the final results for the written exam is still to be announced and candidates are suggested to keep track of circulars and notifications for timely action.
The JKP has the authority to make the suggested changes with respect to cut off, merit lists, exam patterns, and desired areas within the scope of authority. The candidates should check if there is any change regarding the above-mentioned areas and prepare accordingly.
By now one would have got the complete idea and details with respect to JK Police SI Answer Key, results, exam analysis. The candidates are kindly advised to follow the official website of JKSSB and JKP for regular official updates, circulars, and notifications. For regular and instant easy updates like JK SI Answer Key, you can follow our blog posts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can refer to the official website of JKSSB or JKP for the official JK SI suggested answer key and follow the official website for regular updates.
The JKSSB provides the candidates with a unique registration number upon completion of the registration and the candidates should keep this registration number for further future references and to access the website whenever necessary.
- JKSSB Police SI Result 2022 Declared – Download Result PDF Here
- JK Police SI Exam Analysis & Question Paper For 27 March 2022
- JK Police SI Last Minute Tips [Exam On 27 March 2022] – Check Tips Here
- JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings For 27 March 2022 – Check Here
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.