Every year, the JKSSB conducts an exam to discover qualified candidates for the position of patwari, and hundreds of people eagerly await the opportunity to apply for this secure position. According to the board’s official announcement, the selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly income on the Level-4 pay range (Rs.25500-Rs.81100) as well as other allowances and benefits. The syllabus & exam pattern has been posted on the JKSSB board’s official website. However, the JKSSB Patwari Exam Date for the position of Patwari is yet to be announced. Once selected as a Patwari, the candidates would work for the Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s Revenue office. This article will assist candidates interested in a stable career as a Patwari in JKSSB in preparing for the exam.
JKSSB Patwari Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Number of positions||142|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online/offline|
|Selection process||Urdu language exam|
|Eligibility||Graduation in Urdu from a recognised college|
|Pay Scale||Rs.25500 – Rs.81100|
JKSSB Patwari Exam Date
|Online application submission Start date||12th April 2021|
|Online application submission End date||20th May 2021|
|Last day to pay the fee||20th May 2021|
JKSSB Patwari Job Profile
Candidates who pass the JKSSB Patwari exam will be invited to work in the Revenue Department. The JKSSB Patwari is responsible for various duties related to the smooth administration of the state’s revenue department.
- JKSSB patwari helps supervise all land purchases and sales in the region assigned to the candidate as a Patwari.
- Maintaining & reviewing the land ownership records in the area is also looked after by the Patwari.
- The JKSSB Patwari is in charge of keeping track of the state’s land records (tehsil).
- They assist in keeping track of sharecroppers and other land transfers that take place between multiple parties.
- Patwaris from the JKSSB are in charge of conducting regular surveys in the areas.
- They are also tasked with supervising and collecting the area’s land taxes.
JKSSB Patwari Vacancies
The official vacancy count has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board. According to their most current report, JKSSB has 142 positions for the role of patwari.
Interested candidates should not miss out on this opportunity and must register for the JKSSB patwari exam by May 20, 2021.
How to apply for the JKSSB Patwari exam 2021
Starting April 12th, candidates can apply for JKSSB Patwari online application form 2021. Candidates must carefully follow the instructions to ensure that they are qualified to apply for the patwari position and avoid the application form being canceled or denied. To apply online, follow the steps below.
- The aspirant must log in to the JKSSB portal via -https://ssbjk.org.in.
- The candidate should register themselves if not already done.
- After successfully registering, the candidate must log in and select the “Apply Online” link.
- The candidate must then complete the online application form with all pertinent information, including name, address, educational level, age, & work experience if any.
- Candidates will be asked to pay the application fee upon completing the application form, & once the application fee is processed, they must take a print of the application form for future references.
JKSSB Patwari 2021 Exam Pattern
The selection process for the JKSSB Patwari Exam includes an Urdu language exam followed by a written test. To be eligible for the written exam, candidates must pass the round 1 Urdu language exam. After clearing the written exam and the document verification process, the candidate will be eligible for the position of JKSSB patwari.
Please note, candidates whose names appear on the final JKSSB Patwari Result list will be invited to a training session held by the board in various locations throughout the state.
|Round 1||Urdu Written-test|
|Round 2||Written Exam|
JKSSB Patwari Exam Instructions
Cracking a competitive exam like JKSSB is quite challenging; thus, candidates must prepare diligently. Candidates will be further required to engage in various departmental exams after they begin their duties as a Patwari. The role of Patwari comes with plenty of opportunities. Therefore, it is critical to do your best in the exam and not miss out on the opportunity. Below are some instructions that will help you excel in the exam.
- Candidates must closely examine the eligibility parameters before enrolling for JKSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021. If it is discovered at a later point in the process that a candidate does not meet all or some of the eligibility requirements, the board will dismiss their candidacy.
- Also, note that the application will be rejected if an applicant provides misleading information on the application form.
- Before filling out the online exam application form, applicants should carefully read the Exam Notification. Under no circumstances will a request for modifications to entries submitted via the online form be entertained.
- Candidates should begin studying for the exam chapter wise to ensure that they do not miss any topics. They should always aim to cover the fundamentals first by utilizing books and internet resources available.
- The JKSSB patwari exam syllabus is extensive, and students should begin their preparation early and revise frequently. Revision helps candidates in gaining an edge over difficult topics.
We hope that our information on the JKSSB Patwari Exam Date was helpful; candidates still have plenty of time to prepare and excel in the exam as the exam date has not yet been announced.
The exam date for the position of JKSSB Patwari is 06-02-2022. We encourage candidates to visit the JKSSB website regularly to stay informed about the exam.
The application fee for the JKSSB patwari exam is Rs.350.
The last date to apply for the JKSSB patwari exam is May 20, 2021.
- JKSSB Patwari Result- Examination, Cut Off Marks
- JKSSB Patwari Admit Card- Documents, Details
- JKSSB Patwari Eligibility- Overview, Eligibility, Age Limit
- JKSSB Patwari Exam Date- Overview, Job Profile, Vacancies, Exam Pattern
- JKSSB Patwari Salary & Job Profile- Overview, Salary, Pay Scale
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.