The mains exam of RBI Assistant is approaching. One of the easiest scoring sections is General Awareness and following are 40 of the most expected GK questions for RBI assistant mains exam. Buckle up and test your preparation.
GK questions for RBI Assistant Mains:
- What is the name of the green initiative launched by the Indian Bank to enable a total paperless working environment?
- The National Development Bank (BRICS Bank) approved a loan of how much worth for the Mumbai Metro Line 6 Project?
Answer: USD 241 Million
- ICICI Bank in partnership with which of the following introduced a debit card facility for customers availing Loan Against Securities from the bank?
- Which of the following became the first state in India to go Digital in Public Education?
- Under the PM SVANidhi Scheme, a working capital loan of up to how much can be availed?
Answer: ₹ 10,000
- ‘MSME Prerana’ is an online business mentoring programme for MSMEs launched by which of the following bank?
Answer: Indian Bank
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of SBI?
Answer: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- ‘Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2020: Reversals of Fortune’ report predicts that around 150 million will be pushed into extreme poverty. Which organisation published the report?
Answer: World Bank
- Where is Jewar International Airport located/
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- The recently appointed 4th Deputy Governor of RBI succeeded who among the following?
Answer: N S Viswanathan
- First of its kind, The Healthy Life Programme was launched by which of the following organisation(s)?
Answer: HDFC Bank, Apollo Hospitals
- MeitY in partnership with which organisation organised the RAISE 2020 – ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020’ summit in October 2020?
Answer: NITI Aayog
- Meri Saheli is an initiative of which of the following organisation?
Answer: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- The _________ edition of the Public Affairs Index 2020 ranked Kerala as the best governed state.
Answer: Fifth (5th)
- Ashwani Kumar who passed away recently was the former director of which organisation?
Answer: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- The book titled ‘The Battle of Belonging’ published by the Aleph Book Company was authored by who of the following?
Answer: Sashi Tharoor
- Vedanta, in September 2020 partnered with the State Bank of India for a long term syndicate loan worth how much amount?
Answer: ₹ 10,000 crores
- Which of the following state government recently received the nod from the Insurance regulator IRDAI to set up its own Crop insurance firm?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Pang Lhabsol is a festival celebrated in which of the following state of India?
- Start-ups up of up to _________ have been included under the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) criteria.
Answer: ₹ 50 Crore
- What is the name of the mental health helpline launched by the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment?
- The first edition of the UN’s International Day of Clean Air was observed in ________.
- Which of the following payments technology company launched Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) testing platform?
- Who was recently appointed as the brand ambassador of Great Learning?
Answer: Virat Kohli
- India’s first contactless payment watch was launched by the State Bank of India in partnership with which company?
- Mexico issued a 7-year old Sovereign Developmental Goal Bond (SDG) bond worth how much amount?
Answer: USD 890 million
- Which state in India became the first to come up with policies on Ethical AI, Blockchain and Cybersecurity?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
- To assist entrepreneurs, which of the following bank recently set up a vertical named Emerging Entrepreneurs Business?
Answer: Bandhan Bank
- India’s first ‘Warehouse Commodity Finance’ App was launched by which company?
Answer: HDFC Bank
- Name the first CEO of the National Medical Commission.
Answer: Suresh Chandra Sharma
- Which of the following types of banking is also known as Consumer Banking?
Answer: Retail Banking
- The Reserve Bank of India introduced the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines in the year _________.
- Who was named as the AIFF Men’s player of the year 2019 – 20?
Answer: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu.
(Note: Women’s Footballer: Sanju Yadav)
- Keoladeo National Park is located in the Indian state of _____.
- ‘nth Rewards’ a loyalty platform was launched by which organisation?
Answer: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- RBI recently mandated the system-based classification for which of the following segment?
Answer: Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs)
- What is the name of the campaign launched by Punjab National Bank to encourage its customers to adopt digital banking?
Answer: Digital Apnayen
- Which institution recently launched the 5-year national strategy for financial education?
Answer: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name the bank which became the first in India to introduce the use of satellite data to assess farm loans.
Answer: ICICI Bank
- Who is the MD and CEO of Canara Bank?
Answer: Lingam Venkat Prabhakar
To aid you further in your preparation, we have enlisted some important Ebooks below:
Complete Banking Awareness PDF- Download here
Monthly Current Affairs- Download here
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test