JAIIB 1000+ Practice MCQs: The JAIIB exam will be on the 12th, 13th, and 20th of November 2022. PPB on the 12th, AFB on the 13th, and LRAB on the 20th. Candidates should brush up on their knowledge and awareness of the various principles, accounting, and legal aspects of banks.
The JAIIB exam has 3 subjects each having 120 questions for 100 marks. Candidates should ensure they practice more than enough questions to be aware of the different methods of asking questions. Practice questions will also help make you aware of the different topics which can be a source for questions.
Here, we’ll provide you with more than 1000 questions for JAIIB paper practice. The answers are available with the questions so that you can easily keep track of your performance.
Table of Contents
JAIIB 1000+ Practice MCQs: Free e-book Download
JAIIB LRAB Practice MCQs – Free E-Book
This mega e-book has more than 300 MCQs for each of the three subjects- PPB, AFB, and LRAB. Candidates can use this as a revision and last-minute question bank to make sure they cover and practice as many questions as possible. You can find even more practice questions to solve on out JAIIB/CAIIB exclusive channel:
E-Book Sneak Peek
Here’s what you’ll find in the e-book:
Have a few questions as a sneak peek:
- Capital Market in India is regulated by
- Hedging means
(a) Its a type of share
(b) It comes under money market
(c) When an investor invests its funds in
different sectors to minimise the risk
(d) When investor invests its fund in a single
company to raise funds for the company
- Which of the following cannot be included in the money market?
(a) Call or notice company
(b) Certificate of deposit
(c) Corporate securities
(d) Treasury Bills
(e) None of the above
Find the answers to these and more in the LRAB Practice MCQs e-book!
JAIIB 1000+ Practice MCQs – How to Download Free EBook
Step 1 – Click on the download button. You will be directed to Oliveboard’s FREE EBooks page.
Step 2 – Register/Login to the FREE EBooks page of Oliveboard (it is 100% free, all you have to do is enter a valid email ID and password to download the JAIIB 1000+ Practice MCQs free PDF).
Step 3- Once logged in, you will be able to download the JAIIB 1000+ Practice MCQs free PDF.
We hope this e-book is useful in your JAIIB Preparation. Best of luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
With effect from 2023, there will be 1 mark awarded for every correct answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For JAIIB 2022, each paper has 120 questions worth 100 marks. From 2023 onwards, each paper will have 100 questions worth 100 marks.
The revised syllabus will come into effect from the May/June 2023 cycle of JAIIB.
JAIIB 2022 November cycle will be held on the 12th, 13th, and 20th of November 2022. The last date for registration was on 21st September 2022.
- Best Reasoning SSC CGL Books 2023 – Check Here
- Union Budget 2023-24 Live Updates – Key Highlights and Free E-Book
- SBI PO Mains 2023 Expected Cut Off
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
- IB SA/MTS Notification 2023 Out| Check the Details
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant. Providing accurate information on various exams with convenience to the candidate is what I hope to achieve.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now