The New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL), a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company has invited applications for the recruitment of 312 Administrative Officer both Generalists and Specialists in Scale I cadre. It is one of the most sought-after exams in the Insurance sector with handsome starting salary. With the basic pay of Rs 32,795, the total monthly emoluments will be Rs 51,000 with added benefits and other allowances. The job of an AO in a general insurance company is quite technical but not at all monotonous. You will get great opportunities while in service to prove your mettle. Aspirants are aware of the post but unaware of the NIACL AO career growth prospective. So, in this blog we will be discussing the growth prospects related to NIACL AO Scale I officer.
Also today that is 26th December 2018 is the last date to apply for the NIACL AO exam.
The NIACL AO 2018 Recruitment will be having 3 Phase
Phase 1 – Prelims Exam (Objective Test)
Phase 2 – Mains Exam (Objective and Descriptive Test)
Phase 3 – Interview
NIACL AO Career Growth Prospects
- A candidate appointed in the Officers’ cadre on regular pay rolls of the Company and shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the duty.
- Before joining as probationer, the selected candidates are required to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probation period.
- During the probation period the Officers would be required to pass the non-life Licentiate Examination conducted by Insurance Institute of India and only after passing the said examination the Officer is eligible for confirmation of his/her services in the Company.
- Your promotion opportunities will depend on many parameters such your performance in the internal exams, certificate courses, seniority etc.
- Administrative officers (AO) after 3 years of their services, are eligible for promotions to scale II officer. But for this they need to clear the internal exams that are conducted regularly.
- But otherwise, regular promotions in the organization requires at least 5 years of service and it is based on seniority.
- Officers are eligible for further promotions after every three years and added benefits go on increasing with the higher posts.
- Apart from this, officers also enjoy benefits such as leave encashment, LTS, yearly increments, staff Mediclaim, index linked rise in dearness allowance etc.
- General Insurance company employees also enjoy wage increments that happens in wage settlement that happens every five years.
- AOs are not eligible for sabbatical leave for higher studies, unpaid leaves are not allowed, they need to resign if want to for higher studies.
That is all from us in this NIACL AO Career Growth Blog. We hope you find all the information provided above useful. Also, Do not forget to take the Oliveboard Mock tests mentioned above for your NIACL AO exam preparation.
All the best!