New India Assurance Company Ltd. Has announced 300 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer in its Official Notification. You can Download the Official Notification PDF here. The NIACL AO Phase 1 Exam would be conducted before December, 2021. To help you with your preparation for this exam, we have prepared a list of NIACL AO Preparation Books and resources for you. This NIACL AO book list will be covering all the three phases of NIACL AO 2021 Exam.
- NIACL AO Preparation Books and Resources for Phase 1
- NIACL AO Preparation Books and resources for Phase 2
- NIACL AO Exam – Additional Resources
- Preparation tips:
NIACL AO Preparation Books and Resources for Phase 1
English – NIACL AO Preparation Books
- SP Bakshi’s “Objective General English” – Arihant Publication
- Corrective English –written by AK Singh
- “Word Power Made Easy” book written by Norman Lewis
Reasoning – NIACL AO Preparation Books
- Arihant Publications – How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In all Competitive Exams
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning – R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning – M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude – NIACL AO Preparation Books
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive exams – R S Agarwal – (Best book for any exam)
- Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers by Kiran Publication
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
NIACL AO Preparation Books and resources for Phase 2
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Static GK E-books from Oliveboard
- Newspapers – The Hindu, Live Mint, Business Standard
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
Economy and Banking Awareness
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- Banking Awareness – Arihant Publication
- Economics Textbooks by NCERT
- Insurance Institute of India E-book – IC38
- Insurance sector related news from The Hindu and Livemint
- Newspapers – The Hindu, Indian Express, The Mint etc
- “Descriptive English” by S.P. BAKSHI
- C Gupta – “151 Essays”
- “Handbook for letter writing” by S.C. Gupta
NIACL AO Exam – Additional Resources
The NIACL AO Resources mentioned above would help you with the preparing and understanding the topics to be covered under the NIACL AO Exam Syllabus. The learning from NIACL AO resources given above should be followed up with regular practice and what better way to practice for NIACL AO 2021 Exam then solving Online Mock Tests. The More Mock Tests you give, the better it would be for your New India Assurance AO preparation.
With a proper strategy candidate, can crack the NIACL AO exam in one attempt. More than lakh of candidates apply for this exam every year, but only a small fraction make it to the final. Hence here we are sharing the list of important preparation tips for the candidates preparing for this exam.
- Know the syllabus- You Have to clearly understand what topics are asked and what not. This can be done by going through the syllabus carefully.
- Prepare precise notes- lengthy notes are of no use when you have a lot of things to revise at the last moment, so make precise notes.
- Mock Tests- Join a mock test series for better understanding of the actual exam level, test series can immensely help you in acing this exam.
- Newspaper and current events: For the general knowledge section, you can refer to some standard newspapers, it will help you immensely to ace the GK section.
- Short-tricks: Learn short tricks to solve quant problems, it will save your time.
- Previous Year Question Papers- Go through the previous year question papers, It will help you to get a better idea of the level of exam and the kind of questions asked.
That brings us to the end of this blog – NIACL AO Preparation Books and Resources for 2021 Exam. We hope you liked the information provided here. Regular Learning and Practice from the Above mentioned NIACL Books and NIACL Mock Tests would put your far ahead of your competitors and help you clear the NIACL AO 2021 Exam in your first attempt. All the best.