Fundamental Rights are a crucial part of the Indian Constitution that is defined as the basic human rights of all citizens. These rights, defined in Part III of the Constitution, applied irrespective of race, place of birth, religion, caste, creed, or gender. They are enforceable by the courts, subject to specific restrictions. Questions on these are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of SSC and Railways Exam. Therefore, keeping the relevance and frequency of these questions being asked in various competitive exams, we have compiled a few Questions on Fundamental Rights for your revision of this topic. Have a look at these.
Important Questions on Fundamental Rights
1. The concept of Fundamental Rights in India is taken from the Constitution of which nation?
2. Fundamental Rights are defined in which part of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Part 3 in Article 12 to 35
3. How many Fundamental Rights are there in the Indian Constitution?
4. Right to property is a …………. Right?
5. The Right to property has been eliminated from the list of Fundamental Rights by which Amendment Act?
Answer: 44th Amendment Act in 1978
6. Which authority can impose reasonable restrictions on the rights of the Indian Citizen?
Answer: The Supreme Court of India
7. Which article of the constitution abolishes untouchability?
Answer: Article 17
8. Which article of the Constitution provides equality of opportunities in matters of public employment?
Answer: Article 16
9. By which Constitutional Amendment Act, a new Article 21A was inserted in the Constitution?
Answer: 86th Amendment Act
10. Which Fundamental Rights is guaranteed only to the citizens and not to the foreigners?
Answer: Equality before the law and equal protection of the law
11. Cultural and Educational Rights are mentioned in ………..?
Answer: Article 29 & 30
12. With what objective Cultural and Educational Rights is incorporated in the Fundamental Rights?
Answer: To help minorities conserve their culture
13. Without which basic fundamental right, Fundamental Rights have no value?
Answer: Right to Constitutional Remedies
14. Dr B. R. Ambedkar has called ……………. as the heart of the Indian Constitution.
Answer: Article 32
15. What is Article 22 of the Indian Constitution all about?
Answer: Prevention against Arrest and Detention
You can study the Fundamental Rights in detail in the following two videos by our GA Genius Aditya Sir. The video will help you know everything important about the Fundamental rights and the Constitutional provisions around them.
So, this was all from us in this blog of “Questions on Fundamental Rights – Important MCQs” for SSC CPO, SSC CGL, RRB Exams etc. We hope that you could benefit from these sessions and MCQs. For more such content keep visiting this space and follow Oliveboard’s official channel for SSC & RRB Exam Preparation.
Check Out Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series
1. SSC CGL 2019
2. SSC CPO 2019
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here