NITI Aayog conducted a one-day workshop with the theme ‘Indian Development Model’ on November 7, 2023, at Hotel Le Meridien in New Delhi. This workshop is one of a series of 10 feeder thematic workshops, each focusing on different topics outlined in the G20 New Delhi Leaders’ Declaration (NDLD).
About the Workshop on Indian Development Model
The workshop provided a platform for subject experts, representatives from think tanks, academics, and other stakeholders to engage in discussions on how to chart the course for progress and formulate a comprehensive operational strategy for India to achieve middle-income status within the Amrit Kaal timeframe. The objective was to pinpoint the responsible entities for implementing these strategies and establish measurable milestones for evaluating progress. The workshop also delved into various aspects of India’s economic development model, which incorporates diverse ideologies while prioritizing the well-being of its citizens.
Topics of Discussion
The discussion held under broad topics mentioned in the following sessions:
- Perspectives on the Growth of the Indian Economy
- Rural Development and Agriculture
- Infrastructure and Industrial Development
- Inclusive India and Social Development
About the Themes of the Workshops
A series of ten Feeder Thematic Workshops is being held from November 1, 2023, to November 9, 2023. These workshops cover a wide range of themes, including G20 to G21, Data for Development, Tourism, Digital Public Infrastructure, Sustainable Development Goals, Trade, the Indian Development Model, Women-Led Development, Reforming Multilateral Development Banks and Climate Finance, and Green Development. These workshops serve as crucial discussions on these diverse topics.
- 02 March 2024 Current Affairs in English
- International Women’s Day 2024 (8th March), Theme, Significance
- PM Surya Ghar Muft Bijli Yojana 2024, Apply Online
- 01 March 2024 Current Affairs in English
- Centre Launches Sale of ‘Bharat Atta’ at an MRP of ₹ 27.50/Kg
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information