Every year, the Punjab Public Service Commission conducts an exam for Junior Engineer posts, who are in charge of different maintenance operations, record keeping, and other tasks authorized by senior officials. This year, the PPSC has announced 612 Junior Engineer vacancies, and individuals are encouraged to apply. The PPSC’s interview process includes a written test and character verification. The written test will be held soon, and the Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key will be posted on the PPSC’s official website after a few weeks following the exam. The commission normally issues two answer keys: one that is preliminary and the other that is definitive.
Punjab PSC JE Civil Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Exam name||PPSC JE/PPSC Junior Engineer|
|Category||PPSC exam answer key|
|Number of vacancies||612|
|Online Registration start date||30 Apr 2021 –|
|Last date to register||19 May 2021|
|Admit card download start date||A week before the exam date|
|Admit card download last date||On the exam date|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam pattern||Written Exam|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in B.tech or diploma in civil from a recognized University|
Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key
Soon after the written exam, the Punjab Public Service Commission will provide the Answer Key. To be accepted for a Junior Engineer Civil position, candidates must pass several rounds of the selection process, including a written exam followed by a character verification process. The Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key is a tool that candidates can use to analyse their exam results. Candidates waiting for their PPSC JE Civil Exam results can now access the PPSC answer key & get an estimate of their exam score.
The answer key is the most crucial instrument for calculating a candidate’s total marks in the written exam because it contains the answer to each question answered in the exam. Candidates have four days to review and compare their answers and raise an objection after the Commission posts the results on the official website.
Steps To Download The Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key
- Candidates must go to the official website of PPSC.
- Look for the “PPSC answer key” notification on the main page and click on it.
- Candidates can also access the Answer Key in the section “Recent Updates.”
- You will be given an answer key for various roles; you must pick the position for which you applied.
- A PDF version of the PPSC answer key will pop up. Use the answer key to compute the answers once you’ve downloaded it.
- Applicants are encouraged to keep the answer key for reference purposes.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Position||Junior engineer civil|
|Answer Key 2021 Release date||Yet to be announced|
Points To Remember While Downloading The Answer Key
- Candidates get the option to look over the Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key and address any issues they may have. After all of the candidates’ concerns are resolved, the board will release the revised, official answer key.
- Candidates are given a limited amount of time; generally, four days, to evaluate and report any issues about the questions by the Punjab Public Service Commission, so they need to keep an eye on their official website for the answer key.
- Candidates should avoid downloading the Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key from any third-party source because it might not be genuine.
Objection Form For The Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key
- Candidates have four days to make objections to the Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key. After that, the commission will not take any more objections into account.
- Candidates who have any questions about the answer key may file an objection via email within the given time limit. Candidates’ concerns should only be raised in the order in which the questions in the JE civil questionnaire are asked.
- A team of experts will review the applicants’ concerns. If the expert panel determines that the objection is valid, the candidate will receive bonus points. If the objection is proven to be false, the candidate will receive a negative grade.
- Candidates must offer the sources of the correct answers they referenced for their objection to be considered.
- Candidates must address the objection to [email protected] in an MS Word document.
How To Use The Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key To Calculate Marks
Candidates taking the PPSC Junior Engineer exam must utilise the final answer key to determine their total marks. The answer key for the PPSC JE exam comprises the answers to all of the questions asked during the exam. Candidates are advised to follow the steps below to calculate their exam scores:
- Candidates should crosscheck their answers, and the board’s answers against every question asked in the exam after getting the legitimate answer key from the PPSC’s official website.
- Candidates must calculate by adding 2.50 marks for each correct answer, as the commission has made no room for negative marking in the exam.
- Candidates must add the total of all right answers to determine the final score.
We hope the Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key information was useful to you. Aspirants interested in a career as a Junior engineer civil should read the entire article and begin studying for the exams.
Candidates will not be contacted; instead, they must periodically visit the official website and get the answer key once it is published.
The PPSC Answer key will be released on the PPSC’s official website shortly after the exam.
The answer key is not provided for each candidate individually. Candidates must download & verify their answers after the board releases the answer key on their official website.
Yes, if a candidate is concerned about a board’s incorrectly marked answer, they can file a complaint using the board’s regulations. The board will review the allegation. If the commission discovers an inaccuracy in the objection, negative marking will be applied to that answer.
- PPSC JE Recruitment Notification [Civil] 2021 | Exam Date, Vacancy, etc
- Punjab PSC JE Civil 2021 – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Punjab PSC JE Civil – Salary & Job Profile
- Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Civil – Cut Off Marks
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Exam 2021 – Complete Details
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.