Read the success story of Rizwan, who loves learning new things. With proper strategy and consistency, he was able to crack four exams. He says, with consistency and patience, you can easily achieve anything.
Inspiring success story of Rizwan
I am passionate about trying new things and I hate master and slave kind of relationships. Building a healthy environment and learning new things is the only key to success for me. I am a BTech graduate in CSE and quit my corporate job in March 2019 and from there onwards this journey started, and finally I was able to achieve this.
The exams which I cleared:-
- IBPS PO and Clerk
- RRB PO and Clerk
Subject-wise Strategy of Rizwan
Read editorial and try to read in between the lines will help you to develop a good understanding, and banking exams are based on it.
Minimum 3 advance level puzzles on a daily basis and for pre, only test series is fine.
At least 2 advance level DI on a daily basis and make your basic concepts clear as this is the only way to solve pre and mains level questions.
I did it on a regular basis and this is a weak portion for me and I suggest following two sources to prepare it well for the exams.
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
- SBI Clerk Mains BOLT 2021 | 600+ Current Affairs MCQs
Role of Oliveboard in Rizwan’s Success
I felt Oliveboard is the best available platform in the market today. The first thing is the consistency of new types of questions in every test series you solve. The second thing is the complexity of questions even when it seems easy to solve, it ultimately opens our minds to think broadly while solving puzzles and questions. Third and the most important, Mains level questions by Oliveboard are the best in the industry. Oliveboard designs test series as per the paper.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I appreciate the whole team who designs the test series. Whenever I used to send a mail for any doubts, I received an immediate response for every query. Highly appreciate the lockdown series (Big Big thanks for that ).
Rizwan’s Tips for Aspirants
Do follow a platform where you get to learn new types of questions and get something new to learn. With Consistency and patience, you can easily achieve anything.
More Success Stories
- Interview with Ganesh Nagarsekar who cracked CAT at first attempt with 99.89%ile
- Pather Panchali: My Journey to SBI PO
- 8 Most Successful Indian Women In Banking : A Source Of Inspiration For All