Agriculture Schemes are crucial for both Phase 1 as well as Phase 2 of the NABARD Grade-A Exam. Questions would surely be asked in the exam based on Agriculture Schemes. Therefore, to make it easier for you we have come up with this free ebook of Agriculture Schemes so that you can study and revise the schemes in the least possible time.
Click on the adjoining link of Static GK free ebook which gives you all the information you need to know about Agricultural Schemes and Programmes: http://bit.ly/Agricultural-Schemes
Here’s a Sample Question on Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
Question: Consider the following statement about Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana (PMGSY).
- It is aimed to ensure water supply to farmers around the year.
- The government has approved Rs.50, 000 crore for the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana for 5 years, i.e. up to 2020.
- All the States and Union Territories including the North Eastern States are covered under the programme.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
- Only 1 and 2
- Only 1 and 3
- Only 2 and 3
- All are Correct
- None of them is Correct
- Agriculture Budget 2020 – For NABARD Grade-A Exam 2020
- Rural Development Schemes Part 1&2- Free NABARD ARD Notes
- Census 2011 – Summary and Key Findings
- Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011) – Summary & Key Highlights
- 20th Livestock Census Report – Key Results – Download Free Ebook Here
We hope you like the information provided in the above ebook on Agricultural Schemes and Programmes.
We have also prepared Free Agriculture & Rural Development Notes for your extensive preparation.
Refer to them below:
- Minimum Support Prices (MSP) – 2018/19: Free NABARD ARD Notes Ebook (PDF)
- Water Conservation: Methods and Importance | NABARD ARD Notes
- Organizations for Rural Development of India | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Institutional Financing Agencies | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- National Income Accounting – GDP Calculation & Per Capita Income
- Poverty Alleviation & Employment Generation – RBI Grade B Study Notes
- Fisheries in India – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Animal Husbandry in India – Types, Importance & more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Farm and Agri Engineering – Importance | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Markets: Concept, Classification, and more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Credit System – Types and Sources | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Types of Agriculture in India – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Food Security in India – Free Ebook for NABARD Exams
- Krishi Vigyaan Kendras – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Agricultural Organisations – India and World | Free ARD Notes E-Book (PDF)
- Irrigation: Types of Irrigation, Sources
- Agricultural Finance: Classification and Sources – NABARD Agriculture Notes
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE ARD & ESI STUDY NOTES HERE
NABARD Grade A Mock Tests 2020
To help you all cover entire syllabus along with the practice, Oliveboard brings to you NABARD Mock Test Series. The NABARD Practice Set offered by Oliveboard is not just limited to Phase 1 & Phase 2 Mocks but also include study materials for Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD), Economic & Social Issues (ESI), Video Lessons, GK Supplement and a lot more. Let’s have a look at it in detail:
- ARD Study Material & Notes
- ESI Study Material & Notes
- 10 NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Mocks
- 10 NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Mocks
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- Lessons on All Topics (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test