Budget 2019 Summary is an important part of the GA/GS/GK section in various Bank and Government Exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B Officer and Assistant, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB PO, RRB ALP, RRB Group D, SEBI and more. It is important to know all the major highlights of Budget 2019 before you sit for such exams. For your assistance, we have created the Budget 2019 Summary E-book
The Budget 2019 Summary given in this e-book is the most comprehensive one. It will be of immense help for your Bank and Government Exam preparation and help you not miss on any mark because in competitive exams, even 1 mark can make a lot of difference!
Download the E-Book (PDF) – http://bit.ly/Budget-summary_2019
A Glimpse of the E-book is given below -:
New Initiatives under Interim Budget 2019-20
1. Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN):
- Assistance to the small and marginal farmers with an assured supplemental income.
- Assistance to meet farmers emergent needs especially before the harvest season.
b) Support – Provide direct income support at the rate of Rs. 6,000 per year.
c) Beneficiaries – Vulnerable landholding farmer families, having cultivable land upto2 hectares.
d) Funding – Fully funded by Government of India.
e) Budget Outlay –
- Annual expenditure of Rs.75,000 crore for the FY 2019-20.
- Allocation of Rs.20,000 crore in the Revised Estimates of FY 2018-19.
f) Transfer system – Direct transfer into the bank accounts of beneficiary farmers, in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
2. Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog:
- Upscale sustainable genetic up-gradation of cow resources.
- Enhance production and productivity of cows.
b)Function – Look after effective implementation of laws and welfare schemes for cows.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
We hope you like the information provided in the above Free E-book would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.