IB Security Assistant Tier I Exam is just around the corner. It is scheduled to be held on 17th of February 2019. We hope that your preparations are on point and with just a very few days left for the exam, we at Oliveboard bring you all the IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips for the examination so that you can make the most of these last few days and revise accordingly.
You can always take a free Oliveboard Mock Test to check the level of your preparations and as well as devise a perfect strategy as to how to go about the IB Security Assistant Tier I paper on exam day.
IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern – Tier I
|Tier||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|TIER I (Written Exam of Objective type MCQs)||General Awareness||40||100||2 Hours|
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips – General Awareness
- Generally in IB Security Assistant Exam, General Awareness section will have questions from Current Affairs and from Static Awareness.
- For Current Affairs section you should read the current affairs for atleast the past 6 months prior to the exam. Precisely you need to read the current affairs for months of August, September, October, November, December, January and February. You can revise these from the monthly current affairs bolt and be thorough with the latest current affairs that can be asked.
- Revise the topics of static awareness such as History, Geography, Indian Polity, Basic Economics, National & International Organizations, Countries & Capitals, Books & Author, Important Days, Important Inventions & Discoveries from a General Knowledge book.
- Take a lot quizzes. These will help you in retention of topics that you learnt.
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips – Quantitative Aptitude
- Now learning Quantitative Aptitude is not a few days job, it requires daily practice and analysis of the topics asked in the exam. For the last few days, what you all can do is that take a few mock tests to test the level of your performance.
- Analyse your performance after taking the test. Take action accordingly. If you find yourself weak in this section, you should practice using the sectional tests and if you find yourself weak in any of the topics, take the topic tests and learn a few tricks and tips as to how to handle that particular topic.
- In the last few days practice as many questions as you can of various topics of Quants, or lets say topics of syllabus that you find yourself weak in.
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips – Logical/Analytical Ability
- In the last few days, practice a few let’s say 4-5 puzzles (appropriate to the level of exam) daily so that you become comfortable in solving them. Also practice a few questions on all the other reasoning topics like Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Inequalities etc.
- The best way to practice adequate questions in each topic, is to take as many mocks as you can. Mocks will help you practice section-wise as well overall and will help you devise a strategy as to how to go about the exam. It helps you relieve the pressure on the exam day as you are already in a habit of taking online tests.
- While attempting the exam on the examination day, choose your questions very wisely. Easy and standalone questions should be attempted first and then take the lengthy ones say Puzzles etc.
- Do not waste your time solving a single question. If you are unable to solve a single question, move on to another one. Solve as many questions as you can with accuracy.
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips – English Language
- Learn the basic grammar rules thoroughly. You can refer to the Grammar Videos on Youtube to learn, understand and revise the rules of grammar. This would be an interactive session for you and very easy to understand as it would be taught the English Faculty.
- Practice a lot of English questions in these last few days daily, this would help you build a strong fundamental of English Language and also practicing daily will help you learn from your mistakes and attempt better next time.
- You can always rely on mock tests and sectional tests to aid you in acing this sections.
- After taking the mock test, you need to necessarily revise and analyse the section in entirety so that you become aware of your mistakes and also the solution part given in the Oliveboard Mock tests will help you as to how to go about the questions in the real Exam.
IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips – General Tips
- Take proper sleep one night before the exam – Take adequate sleep one night before the exam. Do not stress yourself and try to be calm. Avoid learning new topics now – You are advised not to experiment with new topics at this point in time where the exam is just 4 days away.
- Revise the already learnt topics – Revise whatever you have learnt till now.
- Practice Mock Tests – Take a Final Mock Test so that you can devise a perfect strategy as to how to go about the paper on exam day.
- Make a Separate Notes – Write the formula, shortcuts, tricks, etc. on a separate paper so that you can quickly go through it before the exam.
- Manage your time effectively in the exam – Do not waste too much time on a particular question. If you cannot attempt it in limited time, it is better to move on to the next question.
- Maintain Speed and Accuracy – Attempt the questions whether it is of English, Reasoning or Quants with accuracy.
- Read the questions properly – Read the questions with utmost attention so that there are no mistakes while solving the questions as well as while marking the right answers.
This was all from us in this blog of IB Security Assistant Last Minute Tips. We hope you like the tips given in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard for more such blogs.
All the Best for your Exam.
Preparing for more exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, Railways RRB ALP, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SEBI Grade A, ESIC SSO, LIC HFL? Ace your exam preparation with mock tests from Oliveboard. Also, refer to informative articles on Exam preparation here. You can also take Oliveboard’s RRB JE Mock tests.