The IB Security Assistant Exam 2018 Notification was out recently. A total of 1054 vacancies has been announced across different states with Delhi having the maximum number of vacancies. Today, we bring to you detailed IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus so that you can get started with your exam preparation. Let’s glance through the IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern first.
IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern (Tier 1)
No. of Questions
|General Awareness||40||100||2 Hours|
It will be a Written Exam of Objective type MCQs. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International (Download Free Monthly Current Affairs eBook)
- Awards and Honours
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Important Days
- Indian Polity
- Basic Economics
- International & National Organizations
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI
- Problem on Ages
- Work and Time
- Speed Distance and Time
- Probability, Permutation and Combination
- Average, Ratio and Proportion etc.
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Number System and Conversions
- Logical Reasoning etc.
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
Now, that you are aware of the IB Security Assistant Exam syllabus, get started with your preparation.
Oliveboard’s IB Security Assistant 2018 Mock Test Series
- 20 Mocks for IB Security Assistant
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
Take a Free Test and Start Preparing!