The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has made some changes in the examination centers for candidates in remote areas. Admit cards already downloaded by the candidates would be not be valid for the new centre. The candidates are advised to download afresh Hall Ticket/Admit Card. Effected candidates from these areas can redownload their admit cards from the online portal for downloading admit card for the 1889 District Cadre Posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in the Department of Rural Development & Panchayat.
You can download the official notifications with the entire list of center changes and roll number of students affected with this change.
- Notice regarding Change of Examination Centre HSS PINGLINA PULWAMA and GOVT. MODEL HSS (BOYS )POONCH, for conducting written examinations for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 02 of 2020 on 10th of November, 2020 (Tuesday)
- Change of Examination Centre in District Anantnag, Baramulla, Budgam, Kulgam, Ganderbal, Kupwara, Pulwama, Samba and Rajouri , for conducting written examinations for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 02 of 2020 on 10th of November, 2020 (Tuesday)
- Change of Examination Centre in District Baramulla, Kupwara and Kathua, for conducting written examinations for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 02 of 2020 on 10th of November, 2020 (Tuesday)
Latest Update –
- The OMR Based Objective Type Written Exam is scheduled to be held on 10th of November 2020, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Wednesday)
- Admit Cards shall be available for downloading from 06.00 pm today i.e 22nd of October, 2020, onwards from the Board Official website i.e www.jkssb.nic.in
The candidates can get access to the Admit Cards from main homepage by entering Application No. and DOB (Hall Ticket/Admit Card for OMR Based Written Test for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat), Advertisement Notification No 02 of 2020).
Note – In case a candidate does not find his/her admit card, he/she must send self-explanatory mail at the said email address [email protected] along with evidence in support of his/her claim. No claim or representation shall be entertained after 04th of November 2020. Claims will be accepted only through the email and not in any other mode.
Table of Contents
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card is released. Candidates must go through for the details present on the admit card contact the exam authority for any correction in your details as late complaints/queries will not be answered by JKSSB. Understand the JK Account Assistant Syllabus
- Release of Admit card – 22nd of October, 2020, 6 pm onwards from the Board Official website i.e www.jkssb.nic.in
- Exam Date – 10th of November 2020
- Check the official Notice Here.
How to Download JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card?
- Candidates visit the official website of JKSSSB.
- Click on the Search Option.
- After This Click on Admit Card Option.
- Candidates Can Login By Name or By Application No./Barcode.
- Fill all the Required Details.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
- Here is the Direct Link to Download the Admit Card.
Download JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Download Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When and how can I download the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Admit Card?
Answer: JKSSB will soon announce the dates for downloading the Admit Cards. It is expected that the Downloading of Admit Cards will start from a week before the Exam.
2. What should I Do, in case there is a misprint on the Admit Card?
Answer: Contact the JKSSB at their Helpline Numbers OR visit the JKSSB Office near you, and get it rectified.
3. What should I do if I lost my Admit Card?
Answer: In case you Lost your Admit Card, you should immediately download it and take multiple Print out of the same.
4. What, If I reached Late in the Examination Center?
Answer: Authorities shall not allow you to Enter the Examination Hall in case you are late. We advise you to reach 10 minutes earlier than the reported time.
5. Do, I need Admit Card after the Exam?
Answer: Admit Card is the most important document, that must be preserved until the Selection Process is complete. You should keep at least 2-3 copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
6. Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
Answer: JKSSB has clearly mentioned in the Official Advertisement, that “No Request for change of Examination Center shall be entertained and as such, you cannot request for a change in Exam Center.
J&K Panchayat Account Assistant Selection Process
The Selection Process for the J&K Panchayat Account Assistant includes a single-stage:
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern – J&K Panchayat Account Assistant
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions only.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- The Exam Will be of a Total of 120 Marks / Questions.
- Time Duration of Examination Will be 02:00 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K.||30|
|Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
All you need to know about JK Panchayat Account Assistant.
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JK Panchayat Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 50+ JK Panchayat Sectional Tests
- JK Panchayat Study Notes
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (July– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.