Considering the fact the only a week is left for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam, a preparation strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping is vital. This section carries a total of 30 questions, same as that of General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT, out of a total of 120 questions of the exam. Here in this blog we’ll be creating the perfect Preparation Strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping for JKSSB finance account assistant exam and present the links to mock tests series and free resources essential for you to crack the exam this very time.
Table of Contents
Preparation Strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping – Syllabus Topics
The Accounts section of JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Syllabus covers the following sub-topics:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms,
- Accounting equation and Journal,
- Voucher Approach in Accounting,
- Bank reconciliation Statement,
- Financial Management/Statements,
- Partnership Accounts,
- Ledger Accounts,
- Cash Book,
- Financial Audit,
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping,
- Rules for journalizing,
- Trial Balance,
- Trading Account,
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet,
- Concept of Social Accounting,
- Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting,
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
Preparation Strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping
Follow the daily topic wise schedule of the preparation strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping. Sticking to a schedule helps you cover all topics and practice questions from each section. You can practice with full and sectional mock tests. Use the links to register and unlock the tests.
|Day 1||Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms,||Accounting equation and Journal||Full Mock 1|
|Day 2||Voucher Approach in Accounting,||Bank reconciliation Statement,|
|Day 3||Financial Management/Statements,||Partnership Accounts,||Full Mock 2|
|Day 4||Ledger Accounts, Cash Book,||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)||Full Mock 3|
|Day 5||Financial Audit,||Elements of Double entry Book Keeping,|
|Day 6||Rules for journalizing,||Trial Balance,||Full Mock 4|
|Day 7||Trading Account,||Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet,||Full Mock 5|
|Day 8||Concept of Social Accounting,||Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting,|
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JK Finance Account Assistant Exam 2020-21
Oliveboard study notes for JK Finance Account Assistant Exam will help you understand or memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time. Summary Notes For All Sections Are As Follows:
- JK GK (Get Study Notes Here)
- Accountancy & Book Keeping (Get Study Notes Here)
- General English (Get Study Notes Here)
- Statistics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Mathematics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Economics (Get Study Notes Here)
- General Science (Get Study Notes Here)
- Knowledge of Computers (Get Study Notes Here)
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 50+ JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sectional Tests
- Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes
Why Are Oliveboard’s Mock Tests Best?
Let us have a look at the special features provided by Oliveboard after attempting every mock Test.
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on the Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anywhere, anytime.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
- Oliveboard’s analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
- Oliveboard’s intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time Available.
This brings us to the end of the article of Preparation Strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping. Attempt Mock Tests and prepare with the best study notes available. This will make sure you are completely prepared for the exam and achieve your goal.
- JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Salary, Perks and Benefits
- 50+ Panchayati Raj Questions Free eBook | Download Now
- Jammu and Kashmir History Questions Free PDF | Download Now