JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant salary lies in the Pay Scale Level-5 (₹29200 – ₹92300) along with other perks and allowances. Candidates willing to apply for JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant can fill the online application till 16th Jan 2021. In this blog, we are going to share the detailed JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Salary, perks and benefits given to selected candidates. So, let’s get started with JKSSB accounts assistant recruitment overview.
|Recruiting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Finance Accounts Assistant|
|Monthly Salary||Level-5 (₹29200 – ₹92300)|
|Yearly Salary||₹426300/- approx|
|Total Number of Posts||972|
|Name of the Dept||Finance|
|Sub Deptt/Appointing Authority||DG Accounts & Treasuries|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date to Apply||16th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Finance) Salary
Candidates who make it to the final merit list of JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant will be posted in the DG Accounts & Treasuries in the Finance Department of J&K UT. The monthly salary of the Accounts Assistant (Finance) as per the official notification is Level 5 (₹29200-₹92300/-) + Other Perks.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant – In-hand Salary Calculation
The JKSSB notification for the Finance Accounts Post does not feature any detailed breakdown of the salary. But as per general government employee salaries, the in-hand salary of AAO Finance is ₹34,518. Here is the breakdown with ₹29200/- as the basic salary.
|House Rent Allowance||₹1033|
|Take Home Salary||Gross Salary – Deductions|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Job Profile
JKSSB Accounts Assistants jobs are decently paid government jons in the Union Territory. Here is what you need to know about the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Profile in the finance department.
- Support Accounting Department.
- Perform various tasks like filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Maintain healthy communication with clients and vendors
- Process various transactions.
- Updating ledgers, budgets, financial reports.
- Assists in several audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
JKSSB Accounts Assistant – Promotions and Career Prospects
- Candidates will be eligible for promotions at some prestigious positions.
- There are two types of promotion
- Merit promotion
- Departmental Promotion
- Merit Promotion: Clear several departmental exams to get a higher rank. This promotion depends on the number of vacancies available.
- Departmental promotion: Given on the basis of experience and successful tenure. Take more time.
Read More on JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Articles
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Perks and Additional Benefits of JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Finance)
The JKSSB Accounts Assistant will receive additional benefits and perks according to the 7th pay commission. The benefits are listed below.
- Dearness Allowance(DA)- Allowance given to an employee on the basis of the inflation rate. Some percentage of the basic salary is given as a dearness allowance.
- Medical Allowance- This is one of the major perks an employee receives from Government organizations.
- Leave Encashment Facility – Leave encashment refers to an amount of money received in exchange for a period of leave not availed by an employee. Encashment of accumulated leave can be availed by an employee at the time of retirement, during the continuation of service or at the time of leaving the job.
- Admissibility, Quantum, and Commutation.
- House Rent Allowance is given by an employer to help the employee meet the cost of renting a home.
We hope this blog is helpful to candidates. Get in touch with us in case you have queries through the comment box, our social profiles or our app.
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 60 JK Finance Account Assistant Sectional Tests
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Complete Study Notes
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Salary FAQs
Yes, there are various allowances given to the candidates after promotion such as DA, Med, Travel, HRA etc.
Candidates will be eligible for various promotions during their tenure.
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Salary, Perks and Benefits include basic pay of Level-5 (₹29200 – ₹92300), DA, HRA, Travel and Other Allowances
You can download 200+ ebooks important for JKSSB, SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Preparation Strategy | Tips & Tricks
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Syllabus 2020 | Check Here
- JKSSB Finance Account Asst. Exam Date Postponed | Check Here
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam Date Postponed Till Nov 2021
- Preparation Strategy for Accountancy & Book Keeping | JKSSB FAA 2021
- How to Solve RC | English Prep Tips for JKSSB Exams