TISSNET Last Minute Tips – All You Need To Know: The TISSNET 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th February 2022 from 2:00 pm to 3:40 pm. The exam contains 100 questions in 3 sections – English Proficiency, Mathematics, & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. Know some Last Minute Tips Before The Exam & Last Minute Tips During The Exam to help you score a few extra marks.
TISSNET Last Minute Tips Before the exam
1) Do not study or practise the night before the exam or the day of the exam. Maintain a healthy and active mind to help you stay concentrated for 1 hour 40 minutes. People undervalue the importance of having a clear, relaxed mind. You must also refrain from reading any new material. Instead of reading a new topic, it’s best to review what you already know and have had enough practise with.
2) Sleep well (at least 8 hours) before your exam. Lack of adequate sleep can stress you out and helps you maintain your speed during the exam
3) Reach your exam center well ahead of time to avoid last-minute stress and confusion.
4) Carry the following with you: Exam Admit Card, original Photo ID Proof, a pen, and a copy of the ID proof. Rough sheets will be provided.
5) Take a Mock Test. If you are taking the exam for the first time, you need to be sure of the pattern, and questions types of the actual test. To familiarise yourself, take TISSNET Mock Test(s).
6) Avoid any unnecessary discussions – Students spend way too much time in the lead up to an exam on topics before such as cut-offs where no one has any control or any credible info.
Attempt SBI PO 2020 Free Mock Test on Oliveboard
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
TISSNET Last-minute Tips During the exam
1) Stick to your plan that you have decided before coming in: If you have been solving mock tests by following a certain strategy, stick to that. Do not change it at the last minute.
2) Keep the difficult and time-consuming questions in each section for the end. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones in each section first. The confidence will create positive momentum for you to do well over 2 hours.
3) Do not get stuck on any question:- Keep a time-limit for yourself, let’s say 60-75 seconds, and if any question takes more than that, leave it and return in case you have time. Remember, every question carries the same weightage within a section, so do not waste time on one question only.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series