TISSNET 2022 will be conducted on 26th February 2022. The GA section has a sectional cut-off of 35% (14 marks) for Gen, EWS, KM, and AF categories and 30% (12 marks) for OBC (NC) and PWD categories. There are no sectional cutoffs for the other sections. This makes the GA section very important for TISSNET. To help you clear the sectional cut-off and also score well in the overall exam, we bring to you 500 Static GK Questions for TISSNET 2022.
Attempt A Free TISSNET 2022 Mock Test
Table of Contents
500 Static GK Questions for TISSNET 2022 Ebook | Download link
Click on the link below to download the 500 Static GK Questions for TISSNET 2022 Free ebook with the 100 Most expected questions.
How to Download Free E-book PDF?
- Click on the given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the PDF).
- Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free Ebook“. Click on the message to download that particular ebook.
500 Static GK Questions for TISSNET 2022 | Sneak Peek
1. SONAR is based on the principle of
2. The danger signals are red, not yellow because
Ans: the wavelength of red light is more
3. The oil in the wick of the lamp rises due to
Ans: Phenomenon of capillarity
4. We receive sunlight on the earth’s surface. What type of light beams are these?
5. Tesla is a unit of magnetic:
Ans: flux density
6. The SI unit of density is.
Ans: kg m-3
7. A player making a long jump is an example of _________________.
Ans: Projectile motion
8. Sound of frequency below 20 Hz is called
9. Steel is more elastic than rubber because it:
Ans: requires larger deforming force
10. Transformer is a device used to convert
Ans: Low voltage AC into high voltage AC
11. What is the use of a concave mirror?
Ans: To provide a magnified image of the face for applying make-up
12. Every hot object emits _______________.
Ans: Infrared rays
13. A bomb explodes on the moon. You will hear its sound on earth after __________ seconds.
Ans: You cannot hear the explosion
14. Why does a cannon recoil after firing?
Ans: Newton’s third law of motion
15. The ultimate source of energy in a hydroelectric power station is:
Ans: the potential energy of water
16. The water from a hand pump is warm in winter because _________.
Ans: The temperature inside the earth is higher than the atmospheric temperature
17. Ball pen function on the principle of _____________.
Ans: Surface tension
18. The sky appears blue because ______________.
Ans: the atmosphere scatters blue color more than the others
19. When a light wave is reflected from a mirror, there is a change in its ________.
20. An object which absorbs all colours and reflects none appears:
21. A small drop of oil spreads over water because_____:
Ans: water has a higher surface tension
22. Pressure cooker is fast in cooking rice because
Ans: high pressure raises the boiling point of water
23. Who was the first person to measure the speed of light?
Ans: Ole Romer
24. Electric Motor converts
Ans: Electrical energy into mechanical energy
25. The M.K.S system was introduced by
Download the Free
Attempt A Free TISSNET 2022 Mock Test
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series