Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions related to new joining and appointments are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and SBI Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. Hence, we provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam. In this post you’ll find List of New Appointments February 2019.
Table of Contents
Download the List of New Appointments February 2019
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of Appointments (February) for the year 2019. http://bit.ly/AppointmentsFeb2019
List of Appointments February 2019
Find the recent appointments, both national and international, in the ebook provided to you. You may find few questions from here in the General Awareness section of various Bank and Government exams.
|Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi||Chairman of African Union|
|Ajai Kumar||Interim CEO of Yes Bank|
|Ajay Singh||President, AIBA Foundation|
|Analjit Singh||Chairman, Max Life, Max India|
|Anirban Mukherjee||CEO, PayU India|
|Ashwani Lohani||Air India Chairman & MD|
|Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh||President, Wrestling Federation of India|
|Chandramouli Ramanathan||Controller & ASG of DMSPC|
|Dr. G. C Anupama||First woman President of Astronomical Society of India (ASI)|
|Govind Prasad Sharma||Chairman, National Book Trust (NBT)|
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q1. ________________ has been elected as the First Ombudsman of BCCI.
A. Justice D.K. Jain
B. Lt General Ravi Thodge
C. Justice Dinesh Maheshwari
D. Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
Q2. __________ been appointed the CEO of PayU India.
A. Suresh Vaswani
B. Ajai Kumar
C. Parthasarathy Mukherjee
D. Anirban Mukherjee
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (December) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Insurance Companies – their Taglines and Headquarters
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
We hope you find the List of Appointments (February 2019) E-Book useful.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below:
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.