Very often questions on Government Schemes are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recently launched schemes, about changes made in already existing schemes or about budget allocation to the scheme in various exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and SBI Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, NIACL AO, IBPS SO etc. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the important government schemes from the month of February 2019. Download the Ebook for the Government Schemes February 2019 from the link provided below.
Download the free PDF for the Government Schemes February 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Govt_Schemes_Feb_2019
Get a glimpse of the E-book for Government Schemes February 2019 below:
Sample Questions –
Q. What is the full form of “SHREYAS” – a scheme programme to provide industry-specific apprenticeship opportunities to fresh graduates?
- Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills
- Scheme for High School Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills
- Scheme for High School Entrepreneurship Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills
- Scheme for Higher Entrepreneurship Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills
Q. What is the categorisation for Large Farmers in terms of land?
- 12 Hectares and more
- 10 Hectares and more
- 15 Hectares and more
- 5 Hectares and more
Important Government Schemes February 2019
1. PM Modi Launches PM-KISAN Income Support Scheme for Farmers
- The central government had announced the PM-KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) support scheme to address the agricultural sector crisis in Indian farm sector.
2. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan
- The Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal announced the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan scheme for workers in the unorganised sector.
3. Know India Programme
- Know India Programme (KIP) is a flagship initiative for Diaspora engagement that familiarizes Indian-origin youth (18-30 years) with their Indian roots and contemporary India, through a three-week orientation programme organised by the Ministry.
4. Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM JAY)
- The Union Government has taken some steps for smooth and effective implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM JAY).
5. Niti Aayog and Adobe Partner Collaborate on Enhancing Digital Literacy and Creativity Skills
- Software major Adobe and Atal Innovation Mission have collaborated and signed a statement of intent to enhance digital literacy and creativity skills.
To read more download the E-book.
For more eBooks, Click Here
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: