Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Tennis Grand Slam Winners are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC Exams, UPSC, and more.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring you a Free eBook – Tennis Grand Slam Winners – 2001 to 2020. The following pages of the eBook list down all the details about all the Tennis Grand Slam Winners from 2001 to 2020.
To download the Free eBook – Tennis Grand Slam Winners – 2001 to 2020, Click on the adjoining link or the below download button – http://bit.ly/Grandslam-Winners-2001-2020
Here are some Sample Questions:
Q1) Who won the 2020 Australian Open?
Solution: a. Novak Djokovic
Q2) How Many Times has Rafael Nadal Won the French Open?
Solution: c. 12
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (Oct– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2020 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf