To clear the exams like LIC Assistant Mains, IBPS Clerk Mains, SBI PO Mains, IBPS PO Mains, etc. having a good grasp of Financial Awareness is very important. Around 10 to 15 questions are asked on Financial Awareness topics in all the above-mentioned exams every year. Knowing or not knowing the answers to these questions could very well decide your result in these exams. The IBPS Mains exams are just around the corner and to help you all with your Financial Awareness preparation, our experts at Oliveboard have created the FINANCE BOLT. This is a special edition of our very popular BOLT series of ebooks. Its a comprehensive Financial Awareness PDF ebook covering all the topics from the Static part of the Financial Awareness Syllabus.
Table of Contents
Financial Awareness PDF notes – Download Here
You can now download the Financial Awareness ebook in both English and Hindi Format as per your feasibility. For English eBook, all you need to do is register and follow the below-mentioned steps to directly download the ebook:
For Hindi version all you need to do is directly download the free pdf by clicking on the link below:
1.1 How to Download the BOLT – Financial Awareness PDF?
Step 1: You just need to click on the download link given above. It will open our FREE Ebooks Page.
Step 2: On this registration page, if you are a new user, you just need to enter a valid email id, password & mobile number to register. Once registration is completed you are ready to download the free ebook pdf.
Step 3: Post login, you will see the complete list of free ebooks provided by oliveboard. From here, You just need to scroll down to find Financial Awareness PDF BOLT under all ebooks and click on the download button given there.
2. Financial Awareness PDF notes – List of Topics
Let’s have a look at the list of topics covered in this free Financial Awareness PDF ebook:
- Indian Financial System
- Public Finance
- Union Budget
- Measures of Government Deficit
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Financial Market
- Indian Financial Market: Money market
- Money market instrument
- Indian Financial Market: Capital Market
- Stock Exchange
- Trading and Settlement Process
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and its Functions
- Monetary Policy
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and their types
- Financial Inclusion
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
- Some Important Financial Terms
- Important Financial Institutions: Facts
2.1 Practice Financial Awareness Questions with Oliveboard Mock Tests
That is all form us in this blog on Finance Bolt: Free Financial Awareness PDF notes. Keep checking this space for all the latest exams updated, free study notes, and ebooks. All the best for your exam preparation.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook