Very often questions on Government Schemes are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recently launched schemes, about changes made in already existing schemes or about budget allocation to the scheme in exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO 2019 and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, NIACL AO, IBPS SO etc. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the important government schemes from the month of January 2019. Download the Ebook for the Government Schemes January 2019 from the link provided below
Download the free PDF for the Government Schemes January 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Government_Schemes_January_2019
Get a glimpse of the E-book for Government Schemes January 2019 below.
Sample Questions –
Q. 1 When was the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched by the Government?
Q. 2 Which of the following states launched Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
Important Government Schemes – January 2019
1. Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana register a refill rate of 80%.
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana that provides LPG connections to the women member of the BPL households with a support of Rs 1600 per connection has registered a refill rate of 80% as per the current data.
2. Government of Maharashtra introduces Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana
- Government of Maharashtra has introduced the Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana to reduce losses due to non-payment of electricity bills and promote solar energy.
3.Three New AIIMs to be set up by the Government
- The union cabinet headed by Prime Minister approved the setting up of 3 new AIIMS institutions under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana at Vijaynagar in Samba of Jammu Region, Awantipora in Pulwama of Kashmir Region and Rajkot in Gujarat.
4. Government of Odisha announced a hike in pension under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- The government of Odisha announced a hike of Rs 200 per month for the beneficiaries of the social security pension scheme Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
5. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana announced 3 implementation models.
- Three models have been announced under which the states can implement the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
6. Madhya Pradesh Government announced Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana
- The government of Madhya Pradesh announced the Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana to provide employment to the unemployed youth from the economically weaker section in the state.
7. Prime Minister Launches Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana
- Under this scheme, a group of Indian origin people will be taken on a state-sponsored tour of religious places in India twice a year.
To read more download the E-book.
For more eBooks, Click Here
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: