Every year, the Jharkhand government posts a large number of openings in order to provide good opportunities to qualified people. Candidates who desire to work for the Jharkhand government can find these opportunities in the Jharkhand Govt Jobs section. This section compiles all of the most recent Jharkhand government job announcements in one place. These notices provide thorough information about the job, the conducting body, the eligibility criteria, the exam pattern, the curriculum, and significant dates. Jharkhand’s government has been highly proactive in modernising and improving government agencies with qualified candidates.
Table of Contents
- Government Departments In State Government
- Eligibility For Jharkhand State Govt Exams
- Documents For Application
- How To Apply For The Jharkhand Govt Job Exam
- The Procedure Of Jharkhand State Govt Jobs:
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Examination Structure
- Preparation Tips For Jharkhand State Govt Jobs:
- Frequently asked questions
Government Departments In State Government
Here is a list of all departments under which various government jobs are available.
|Energy Department||Drinking-Water and Sanitation Department|
|Cabinet Election Department||Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Co-operative Department|
|Building Construction Department||Commercial Taxes Department|
|Energy Department||Cabinet Secretariat and Vigilance Department|
|Excise DepartmentFood, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs Department||Forest, Environment & Climate Change Industries Department|
|Home, Jail & Disaster Management Department||Law Department|
|Planning Cum Finance Department||Higher, Technical Education & Skill Development Department|
|Mines & Geology Department||Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare Department|
|Rural Development Department||Information Technology & e-Governance Department|
|Information & Public Relations Department||Water Resources Department|
|Road Construction Department||Tourism, Arts, Culture, Sports & Youth Affairs Department|
|Urban Development & Housing Department||Revenue, Registration & Land Reforms Department|
|Women, Child Development & Social security Department||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Labour, Employment & Training Department||Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Raj Bhatia Department|
|School Education & Literacy Development Department||Transport Department|
|Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare||Police Department|
|Education Department||Forest Department|
|Health Department||Civil Services (Group I, II, III & IV)|
|Current Jobs in Jharkhand State Government||Forest Guard|
|Electrical Department||Guest Faculty|
|ANM||Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Doctors, Instructors, Staff Nurses|
|Constables, Drivers, Clerks, Apprentice, Conductors||MTS & GDS|
|Review Officers||Assistant Teachers, Junior Assistants, Professors|
|Recruitment Boards in Jharkhand State Government||Home Defence Recruitment Jharkhand|
|Staff Selection Commission Jharkhand||CCE Examination in Jharkhand State|
|Teachers Eligibility Test Jharkhand||Jharkhand State Judicial Exam|
|Jharkhand Police Recruitment, JPSC Notifications||Health Department|
Eligibility For Jharkhand State Govt Exams
To apply for any job, a job seeker must meet the eligibility requirements, which include educational qualifications, physical standards, and age restrictions.
Qualifications In Education
Aspirants who have finished 10th (SSC), 12th (Intermediate), graduation, post-graduation, B.Tech, CA, Law, MBA, MTech, MCA, etc., can apply for various jobs with the Jharkhand government.
The age limit varies depending on the job profile and the aspirants’ classifications. The officials will determine the minimum and maximum age limits that applicants must meet in order to complete their registration successfully. To secure a government job in Jharkhand, individuals must be at least 18 years old and no more than 65 years old.
Documents For Application
|10th/ SSC Marks List||12th Marks List||Graduation Marks List|
|Post-Graduation Marks List (If applicable)||Scanned Photograph||Birth Certificate|
|Valid Mail Id||Phone Number||Nativity Certificate|
|Caste Certificate(If applicable)||Scanned Signature||Disability Certificate(If applicable)|
|Aadhar Card||Driving License||Passport|
|Voter ID||Passport size photo||Residence Certificate|
How To Apply For The Jharkhand Govt Job Exam
People in Jharkhand who want to apply for Jharkhand State Govt Jobs in 2021 can follow the steps outlined below. The application can be submitted either online or offline. To apply for any department of the Jharkhand government listed above, simply follow the steps below.
Application Process In Online Mode
- To begin, go to the state government of Jharkhand’s official website.
- Now, go to the authorized Jharkhand State Govt web portal’s home page and look for the current recruitment/announcements tab.
- Open a government ad and read it thoroughly from top to bottom.
- If you meet all the Jharkhand state government’s qualifying requirements, go for the ‘apply online’ option offered on announcements.
- If you are a new user, you will need to complete the one-time registration or registration process.
- Click on the ‘online application’ option after completing the successful registration.
- A new window with the relevant recruitment notification application form will now open.
- Fill in the essential fields, such as your name, age, educational background, and so on (unique information).
- After that, you must submit the scanned papers, such as a signature, passport-size photo, and other supporting documents, in accordance with the specified dimensions.
- Now, press the ‘save’ or ‘submit’ button to store or submit the information you’ve entered.
- After that, select a payment method (if applicable).
- Pay your application fee or examination fee via net banking, credit card, or debit card by the deadline specified in the notification.
- If you complete the payment procedure, make a note of the transaction id for future reference in the event of a technical issue.
- Finally, take a printout of the document.
Application Process In Offline Mode
- To begin, go to the official website of the relevant Jharkhand State government department.
- Download the official recruiting notice and carefully read the entire document.
- If you meet all of the eligibility requirements, click the ‘application download’ link.
- Then, print a copy of the downloadable application form and fill in all blank fields with accurate information.
- After that, along with the payment copy, submit the appropriate supporting documents as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- You must include the address that was written on the envelope.
- Finally, submit it in the mail before the deadline.
The Procedure Of Jharkhand State Govt Jobs:
- Written examination
- Online test
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group discussions
- Skill exam
- Document Validation
- Trade Test
- Merit list
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was founded with the goal of creating a commission that would be solely responsible for all government recruitment in the state. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s (JPSC) major goal is to conduct written competitive examinations and interviews in order to choose candidates for any government position in the state.
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation/others specified|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam phases||Prelims, Mains, Personality test|
|Prelims Duration||2 hours|
|Mains Duration||3 hours each|
|Personality Test/ Interview||100 marks|
Main Exams Under JPSC are-
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Posts|
|1||JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Coordinator, Junior Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Director Social Security, Probation Officer, Planning Officer|
|2.||JPSC AE Recruitment||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|3.||JPSC Account Officer Recruitment||Account Officer|
|4.||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||Medical Officer|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Personnel Selection Commission (JSSC) is a state-level staff selection commission in Jharkhand. The JSSC will be hiring for group B and group C positions in the state government’s several ministries.
The JSSC will soon issue a notice to fill the vacancies for the year 2021. Candidates who believe they are eligible and suitable for the specified roles may apply for the required fields by filling out the JSSC Recruitment application form with the required information.
There will be a written test in two parts in the Jharkhand Exams JSSC – Excise Constable Exam: preliminary and main examination. In the Preliminary and Mains written examinations, there will be three papers. You will be asked a different amount of objective type questions in each paper in this preliminary test, which you must complete in 120 minutes. In the preliminary test for Jharkhand Excise constable Paper-3, you will be asked questions in the following subjects: –
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- GK of Jharkhand
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation/others specified|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam phases||Prelims and Mains|
|Prelims Duration||2 hours|
|Mains Duration||6 hours ( 2 hours each for 3 papers)|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Some of the main exams under JSSC are:
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Posts|
|1.||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam||Planning Assistant|
|2.||Jharkhand ANM Competitive Examination||ANM Female|
|3.||Paramedical and Nursing Staff||Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, ANM Male|
|4.||Jharkhand State Field Clerk Limited Competitive Exam||Clerk|
|5.||Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|6.||Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector||Sub Inspector|
|7.||JSSC Excise Constable||Sub Inspector|
|8.||JSSC Special Branch Constable||Constable|
|9.||JSSC TGT||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|10.||JSSC Vehicle Driver||Driver|
|11.||JSSC Panchayat Secretary||Panchayat Secretary|
|12.||JSSC JE||Junior Engineer (JE)|
Some of the vacancies of Jharkhand State Govt-
|Date posted||Recruitment Details||Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification required||Last Date to apply|
|24 Nov 2021||Dist Social Welfare office I & II||Case Worker, IT Workers||12 12||10th P.G graduation||6th & 15th Dec 2021|
|17 Nov 2021||JPSC||Civil Services||252||Degree||15 Dec 2021|
|15 Nov 2021||Civil Surgeon CMO||ANM||99||12, ANM Exp||27 Nov 2021|
|12 Nov 2021||Deputy Commissioner – District Magistrate||Info and Case Workers, Security Guard etc.||12||10th, Degree, P.G||23 Nov 2021|
|10 Nov 2021||CCL – Ranchi||Accounts Clerk Trainee Grade-II||33||10th pass 0r Equivalent to Matriculation||30 Nov 2021|
|09 Nov 2021||CCL – Ranchi||Data Entry Operator||177||10th pass & 3 years Experience||26 Nov 2021|
|09 Nov 2021||BCCL||Driver||94||8th class, Driving License must||22 Nov 2021|
|08 Nov 2021||MECON – Ranchi||Executive Posts||78||Degree, Master’s, PhD etc.,||Not Updated|
|05 Nov 2021||District Health Society||Staff Nurse, ANM, Counsellor etc.,||46||12th, Diploma, Any Degree relevant to Posts||16 Nov 2021|
|30 Oct 2021||Higher & Technical Education Dept, Ranchi||Graduate & Technician Apprentice||315||Diploma, Degree||15 Nov 2021|
|23 Oct 2021||District Health Committee||Staff Nurse Counselor & Various Posts||69||10th 12th Diploma Degree P.G||13 Nov 2021|
|22 Oct 2021||DHTE||Apprentice||315||Graduation & Diploma||15 Nov 2021|
|12 Oct 2021||UCIL||Trade Apprentice||242||Class 10||29 Oct 2021|
|04 Oct 2021||JPSC Asst Professor & SSO Jobs||Asst Director & Sr Scientific Officer||49||MSC/ BSC & Various||20 Oct 2021|
Preparation Tips For Jharkhand State Govt Jobs:
Jharkhand government positions are becoming increasingly competitive. A significant number of people are undergoing training at well-known institutes in order to obtain a Jharkhand state government job rapidly. Individuals invested extra time in test preparation in order to gain employment in the Jharkhand government sectors. As a result, people must properly prepare in order to secure a job in Jharkhand State Govt. We’ve outlined some important actions to follow as you prepare for the Jharkhand state recruiting examination. Furthermore, the Jharkhand government gives preference to those who scored the highest in the screening procedure. The preparation approach ideas listed below will assist applicants in effortlessly passing the selection levels.
- The initial round of most recruitment selection processes is a written examination.
- To have enough time, everyone must begin their preparation the minute the exam registration is completed.
- Aspirants must first learn about the exam format and contents of the entire syllabus by reading an official advertisement published by a Jharkhand State government board.
- You should keep track of the importance of each topic.
- Aspirants must devise a preparing strategy for each issue depending on its importance.
- You should devote more time to difficult topics and less time to simple issues.
- A well-thought-out preparation method would aid you in passing the Jharkhand Govt recruiting test.
- To relax, you must take brief breaks at regular intervals.
- After that, you should collect all of your study materials from books or the internet.
- Make a detailed study plan.
- You must go over each topic after you have finished it.
- To learn more about the topics, consult a variety of books and materials.
- Make a list of the most important details for last-minute preparation.
- Later, download and practise the previous ten years’ test question papers.
- Solve the preceding papers and evaluate your performance.
- Following the completion of your test programme, aspirants must revise.
- While writing the test, maintain confidence and calmness.
- To secure a government job in Jharkhand, you must be able to manage your time well.
- While working on the previous year’s papers, you should keep track of your time.
- Avoid studying and remain calm for half an hour before the exam.
- To avoid last-minute stress, print the required hall ticket one week before the test date.
- You should arrive at the exam centre one hour early with all the necessary documentation.
We hope this article provided you with all the details regarding Jharkhand state government jobs. For any queries, do contact us on Oliveboard.
Frequently asked questions
You can visit the website of the concerned department of the Jharkhand state government and read instructions for applying online.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) and the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
No, there is no negative marking on the JPSC exam.
The age limit for JPSC is 22 years to 35 years.
- Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI
- FCI Manager General Studies Preparation | Oliveboard
- FCI Manager Reasoning Preparation – Tips and Tricks | Oliveboard
- FCI Manager Quant Preparation – Tips and Tricks | Oliveboard
- 50 Important Data Sufficiency Questions PDF | Download Here