The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced 859 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) this year (2021). It is essential to understand the application process thoroughly; else the application may get rejected. The form is available at the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, that is, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Those eligible for the post and who want to pursue a career in the police force will first need to apply for the examination. So, let us look at what needs to be done for Rajasthan Police SI apply online in 2021. Given below are details of the examination as provided by the commission.
Table of Contents
- Notification 2021 Details For Rajasthan Police SI Apply Online
- How to fill Rajasthan Police SI Online Application Form
- Rajasthan Police SI Payment Details
- Important Information Regarding the Application Process
- Rajasthan Police SI Selection Process
- Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility
- Printing your Admit Card after Applying Online for SI
- Procedure for downloading the Admit Card
Notification 2021 Details For Rajasthan Police SI Apply Online
On 03 March 2021, RPSC issued a detailed advertisement 08/Examination/SI-PC/EP-I/2020&21 on their official website. The URL is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements?Pie=216. This advertisement/notification is for SI and Platoon Commander recruitment for 2021. You need to know all the details before you apply online for the post of SI, which will be open from 9 June 2021 to 23 June 2021.
The details mentioned below provide information about the Rajasthan Police SI apply online.
Learn about important dates, online application link, eligibility criteria, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, and other essential information.
How to fill Rajasthan Police SI Online Application Form
According to the detailed advertisement/notification, the following are the steps to apply online:
- Before filling the form for Rajasthan Police SI, you must visit the RPSC website at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Carefully read the instructions provided in Instructions for Applicants, detailed Advertisement (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements?Pie=216) and Service Rules.
- Click the ‘Apply Online link’, and you will be taken to the https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in portal. This is the SSO (Single Sign-On) portal.
- In the SSO portal, click the Citizens App (G2C) link and then click Recruitment Portal. Here you will have to make the necessary fee payment for your category for the examination.
- If you are applying online in the last few days before 23 June 2021, please make sure that you make your payment in time to complete the transaction before the end of the day on 23 June 2021.
Rajasthan Police SI Payment Details
Here is a table of the payment that each applicant must submit for the examination while applying online.
|Category||Fees in INR|
|General/ EWS/ Rajasthan State’s Creamy Layer OBC & MBC Candidates of other states||Rs 350.00|
|OBC NCL/MBC of Rajasthan State||Rs 250.00|
|All PWD Candidates, Rajasthan State SC/ST candidates and candidates with annual income below 2.5 Lacs Per Annum||Rs 150.00|
|Application form correction fee||Rs 300.00|
Important Information Regarding the Application Process
- After you fill out the online application, you will need to generate an Application ID. If you do not receive an Application ID, it means your form has not been submitted. For example, it could be that you had only previewed the application but did not submit it.
- If you find any problem with filling out the online application, please call the helpdesk number given on the recruitment portal or send an e-mail to the address given on the recruitment portal.
- Once you fill the application form, you will get an SMS. If there is an error in the information, you can make an amendment, upto 10 days after the last day of applying online at a fee of INR 300. The last date for applying online is currently 23 June 2021. You cannot amend your name online. For this, you will have to give an offline request form. The widowed, abandoned, and disabled who want to leave that category can do so at any stage until the declaration of the final result.
- After filling out the application online, you must take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
- After submitting your application online, you will not be allowed to submit any other application online or send the application in hard copy.
Important: Please make sure that you Apply Online in the category relevant to you.
Rajasthan Police SI Selection Process
The selection for the Rajasthan Police SI posts happens over three stages :
- Written test
- Physical ability test
The examination will be objective type, and according to the Detailed Advertisement/notification, it will be conducted online/offline. The detailed syllabus for the selection and examination can be obtained at the RPSC official website.
Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility
1. Educational Qualification for SI
According to the advertisement/notification, the person applying online for the post of SI has to be at least a graduate from a university incorporated under an Act of the State Legislature/Central Legislature in India. He could also be a graduate from any other Educational Institution set by the Act of Parliament or State Legislature or has been declared a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or has a qualification equivalent and is recognised by the Government. This means that the person applying should at least be a graduate and from a university or institution recognised by the above mentioned regulatory acts.
2. Knowledge of Language and Culture
According to the advertisement/notification, the candidate applying must know how to read and write in Hindi in the Devanagari script. They should also be aware of the customs and culture of Rajasthan.
3. Age Limit
The age limit for candidates for Rajasthan Police SI posts is between 20 and 25 years.
Printing your Admit Card after Applying Online for SI
If your SI online form has been properly filled and correctly submitted, you will be called to write an examination. A week before the examination date, the admit card for the examination will be made available to you. You will need to download it and take a printout.
Procedure for downloading the Admit Card
- Click the Admit Card link on the Rajasthan Police website
- Specify your correct registration number and password
- When the Admit Card for the RPSC SI written test is displayed, check that the entered details are correct so that no problems happen in the future.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout and keep it safe.
Paying attention to details is critical when you do Rajasthan Police SI apply online. Check the category, application fee, all your details, as well as the instructions twice before submitting the form. Ensure that the spelling of your name, your date of birth, and other important details are accurate. A career in the Rajasthan police force is a great opportunity to serve the country and its people. Take the first step towards a bright future by starting Rajasthan Police SI apply online.
For Additional Information, check our following posts:
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date|
|Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy|
|Rajasthan Police SI Salary & Job Profile|
|Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card|
|Rajasthan Police SI Marks/Scorecard|
|Rajasthan Police SI Answer Key|
The commission has announced 859 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) this year (2021)
You need to be an Indian citizen, know how to read and write in Hindi (Devanagari script) and be of the correct age depending upon your category.
The age limit for candidates for Rajasthan Police SI posts is between 20 and 25 years. However, exemptions have been made for special categories.
23 June 2021 is the last date for applying for SI posts.
The application fee varies for candidates belonging to different categories. The fee ranges from Rs 150 to Rs 350
You can check the official website for all the details on applying for the SI posts.
No, once the form has been submitted, you can’t make any changes. However, you are allowed to send an offline application to the concerned authorities in case it’s necessary.
No, hard copies are not allowed.