The UPSC EPFO Exam pattern is divided into two stages. The first stage has objective style questions, and the second part is an interview. The commission will conduct a pen-and-paper-based written test to shortlist candidates for interviews and further recruitment processes. It is an offline test in which students must mark their responses to multiple-choice style questions on an OMR sheet. In this blog, we discuss the UPSC EPFO Exam pattern in detail.
Table of Contents
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern Details
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Test Mode||Pen and paper test|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Total number of marks||120|
|Total marks||120*2.5 = 300|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam languages||English and Hindi|
The UPSC EPFO exam pattern has a curriculum that includes the following components:
- English in general
- Indian Liberation Struggle
- Current Events and Issues in Development
- Indian Politics and Economy
- Accounting Principles in General
- Labour Relations and Labor Laws
- Knowledge of general science and computer applications
- Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability
- India’s Social Security System
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern: A Preparation Guide
Candidates are frequently confused at the start of their preparations as to how and where to begin. We are here to help you to understand the UPSC EPFO exam pattern by providing some useful tips to follow:
- Knowledge of Exam Patterns: You must have a good understanding of exam patterns and take careful notes on them.
- List of Important Subjects: A common mistake made by candidates is that they prepare for all topics. However, not all topics are important. So prepare a detailed list of relevant topics and incorporate them into your study strategy.
- Study Plan: The study plan that you follow must be created by you. All you need to know is how to create a study plan that fits into your daily life and does not exhaust you in the process. Allocate enough time to each subject so that all of them receive equal attention.
- Current Affairs: UPSC EPFO candidates must be familiar with current events. Devote at least 30 – 40 minutes to current events so that you can take notes on the highlights.
- Papers from Previous Years: Collect the prior year’s EPFO papers and sample question papers once you’ve begun your preparations. As a result, after you finish a topic, you’ll know what kind of questions you’ll be asked and how best to answer them.
- Write notes and revise: Making comments in your language is vital since it will aid you during revision, and you will not have to study the entire material the next time.
Preparation for the UPSC EPFO exam
Aspirants must rigorously prepare for their exams, leaving no stone untouched. Revising and resolving crucial themes, as well as old question papers, is strongly recommended. In addition, they must apply for numerous online examinations, which will undoubtedly boost the candidate’s confidence. However, following the preparation guidelines recommended by professionals should be sufficient.
Steps to Download the EPFO Hall Ticket
You can download the EPFO Hall Ticket for the written exam by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to the UPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: The candidate must click on the link for the admission card for the aforementioned position.
- Step 3: Enter your login information.
- Step 4: The e-admit card will display, which you should download.
- Step 5: Make a copy on white paper.
- Step 6: Candidates may also visit the UPSC Official Web page and navigate to the ‘Admit Cards’ section.
We hope this article UPSC EPFO exam pattern has helped you in your preparation for the UPSC EPFO exam. You can also check out our mock tests and evaluate yourself to help you in your preparations.
|UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Exam Details|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date|
|UPSC EPFO Vacancy|
|UPSC EPFO EO Cut off|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Result|
|UPSC EPFO Eligibility|
|UPSC EPFO Answer Key|
|UPSC EPFO EO Admit Card|
|UPSC EPFO Study Plan|
|UPSC EPFO EO Study Material|
|UPSC EPFO EO Syllabus|
The written exam will last two hours and will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The written exam is a screening and scoring tool.
Each wrong answer receives a negative marking of one-third of the total marks allotted to it.
The UPSC EPFO Exam is scheduled for May 9, 2021.
The test will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
The UPSC conducts the EPFO test for the position of Enforcement or Accounts Officer.
The probation period will last two years.
The application fee cost is Rs.25.