Very often questions on Government Schemes are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recently launched schemes, about changes made in already existing schemes or about budget allocation to the scheme in various exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, NIACL AO, RBI Grade B, SEBI, NABARD, RRB JE, SSC CGL, RRB ALP, CWC, FCI, NTPC, IDBI, NHB etc. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the important government schemes from the month of May 2019. Download the Ebook for the Government Schemes May 2019 from the link provided below.
Download the free PDF for the Government Schemes May 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Government_Schemes_May_2019
Government Schemes May 2019
Q. What is the Full form of KVIC?
- Krishi Vigyaan Institutional Commission
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Krishi Vigyaan Industrial Committee
- Khadi and Village Industries Committee
Q. Who is the chairman of KVIC?
- Vinay Kumar Saxena
- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
- Mohammad Mustafa
- Ajay Tyagi
We hope that you benefit from the free Ebook provided and ace your exams.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Government Schemes April 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Government Schemes March 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Important Government Schemes – February 2019
- Important Government Schemes – January 2019
- Important Government Schemes – December 2018
- Important Government Schemes – November 2018
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Banking and Government exams and learn from your peers.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: